21:46, Wed 27 Dec
I’ll no doubt be accused of being premature here, but hear me out because, I’m told that in Rooney’s tenure we have “achieved” fewer points than any other team, which is obviously a huge concern.
Also clearly 9/39 is not eve close to staying up form.
So, on the basis of planning ahead……
22 games left. If we’re generous 45 points MAY, this season, keep us up - another 18.
Where they coming from?
In my opinion we have some real no-hopers in there:
Leeds, Leicester, Ipswich, WBA, Southampton, Hull. If we get anything at all from any of those it would be a bonus. There are some other “toughies” in there too
Anyway just wiping out the no-hopers, 16 games to get (a minimum of) 18 points…….compared to less than 0.25 PPG so far.
Thoughts?
21:49, Wed 27 Dec
Piece a piss
21:50, Wed 27 Dec
Apologies I obviously meant less than 1/4 of the points available so far, but anyway much less than 1 point per game
07:42, Thu 28 Dec
Who are the ‘no hopers’ mate you’ve wiped out?

Stoke hadn’t won since October then they rocked up at fortress St Andrews and made it look like a leaky bucket.

Classing Rotherham as no hopers? We managed a massive 0-0 against them.

Gotta put our lot into this category current form.
07:48, Thu 28 Dec
The no hopers are the 6 he mentioned I presume 😉
09:04, Thu 28 Dec
Greebo joe
The no hopers are the 6 he mentioned I presume 😉

Right... no hopers as in we wont get anything from those? Got ya - thought he was classing the proverbial bottom 3 as no hopers but get it now!!
09:16, Thu 28 Dec
It's a good post and it's pretty honest. We are all saying 7 p0ints needed from the first 3 Christmas games. We could end up with one. Then there's Leeds. He's Gorra gew Tom.
If I had the wings of a sparrow