11:10, Thu 28 Dec
First home fixture of 2024 tickets on sale

[www.bcfc.com]
12:21, Thu 28 Dec
Birmingham City
First home fixture of 2024 tickets on sale

[www.bcfc.com]

BUT...

Not appearing on the on line ticketing site.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
If we keep losing you won't be able to give them away
12:38, Thu 28 Dec
Don't normally have a look at the match day prices, but just had a glance.
Feck me they are steep !
And that's for cat B, so I'm guessing your looking at around 40 pound in most areas of the ground for a cat A game ?
12:45, Thu 28 Dec
On a par with most of the division probably as well.
Key is to get a half season ticket if you want to go to games
Tony Fantastico
12:56, Thu 28 Dec
It clearly says on the article - Tickets can be purchased from Friday 29 December, 12pm, through the e-ticketing website and the St. Andrew's Ticket office.
13:03, Thu 28 Dec
It clearly states in thread title tickets on sale. They aren’t yet, but they will be. You can see why people thought they might be available now.
13:09, Thu 28 Dec
Tha Project OBE
It clearly states in thread title tickets on sale. They aren’t yet, but they will be. You can see why people thought they might be available now.
If people can log on to the ticketing website - they could have just clicked the link to read more about the tickets. People read enough to moan about the prices, but dont read enough to see the bit where it says when they're on sale....
13:54, Thu 28 Dec
danielbcfc
Tha Project OBE
If people can log on to the ticketing website - they could have just clicked the link to read more about the tickets. People read enough to moan about the prices, but dont read enough to see the bit where it says when they're on sale....

BUT...
There are other future home games which ARE listed but when you click them it informs you that they are not yet on sale... why have those two (Swansea & Boro) been missing from the list for some time?
13:55, Thu 28 Dec
danielbcfc
It clearly says on the article - Tickets can be purchased from Friday 29 December, 12pm, through the e-ticketing website and the St. Andrew's Ticket office.

I know... how about the other future home games that are listed and not yet on sale?
14:13, Thu 28 Dec
Tha Project OBE

Don’t be a berk, they are just generating clicks. Why would I click today if not in the expectation that tickets are on sale today?

Tickets on sale FECKING FRIDAY.

There you go. It's not all that difficult
15:43, Fri 29 Dec
Putting them on sale 2 weeks before the fixture and charging £37 for the Kop tells me they dont give a shit about attendances
16:21, Fri 29 Dec
Putting them on sale 2 weeks before the fixture and charging £37 for the Kop tells me they dont give a shit about attendances

If things ger much worse they'll need to be paying fans to attend !!

Hopefully we'll win tonight and go on a 22 game unbeaten run (have we got 22 matches left ?)
14:40, Sat 30 Dec
Ludicrous pricing for a sub standard product. Not expecting many vs Swansea at all!