15:15, Thu 28 Dec
Do any of the ITKers on here know if the players had to report in?
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.
15:26, Thu 28 Dec
All I know is that Oldham did. And Alex reid was suspended for kicking off about it.

[www.google.com]
KES
15:26, Thu 28 Dec
Too busy cleaning the alliance for Friday. More important
15:32, Thu 28 Dec
John Drake

Why does it matter
15:34, Thu 28 Dec
Considering how we played on Boxing Day they needed all the effing practice they can get.
15:35, Thu 28 Dec
Francis Urquhart
Considering how we played on Boxing Day they needed all the effing practice they can get.
Didn't work though did it lol
15:35, Thu 28 Dec
Francis Urquhart

This time of year when games are thick and fast most teams don’t really train that hard, to prevent injuries.

Bit of conditioning and work on shape is the most they’ll do.
15:39, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
John Drake

Why does it matter
Because he’s Kevin Long
Tony Fantastico
15:51, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
John Drake

Why does it matter

I seem to remember one year when TF was in charge, he had them in at 5pm Christmas Day.
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.
15:59, Thu 28 Dec
Francis Urquhart

This time of year when games are thick and fast most teams don’t really train that hard, to prevent injuries.

The Blackpoo manager told her s players not to bother, said it wasn't much more than a box ticking exercise.

They lost
16:26, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
Francis Urquhart

Crikey. Do we actually do that?
KES
16:27, Thu 28 Dec
Francis Urquhart
El Mayor
Francis Urquhart

Crikey. Do we actually do that?

They are trying to do it. Apparently
17:23, Thu 28 Dec
Nope, and they never played any football boxing day either.
19:31, Thu 28 Dec
El Mayor
Francis Urquhart

Bit of conditioning and work on shape is the most they’ll do.[/quote

And I remember being told I was talking bollocks when I said we will barely get chance to train with intensity outside of international breaks, which is why I thought it was poor our two coaches were buggering off on international duty at the time.
H

Consistently correct.