07:10, Fri 29 Dec
Scott Hogan was left out of Birmingham City's squad to face Stoke on Boxing Day by manager Wayne Rooney

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:24, Fri 29 Dec
I find it difficult to believe another championship club will want to buy Hogan permanently in January on a free and offer him a lucrative enough 2 year contract to make it attractive.

More chance of us loaning him into league one, paying most of his wages and him dropping into lower leagues permanently ie Dean.

Out of all those out of contract Sunjic is the only one you wonder whether there is a much reduced contract offer that might suit all parties
07:27, Fri 29 Dec
Clever buggers running us now. I’m sure they have something up their sleeves.
07:44, Fri 29 Dec
He's no world beater Hogan but how Juke gets a shirt in front of him is beyond me.
07:50, Fri 29 Dec
Juke offers a lot more than Hogan. Scott Hogan is basically an empty shirt nowadays.
08:47, Fri 29 Dec
Just empty the r
09:04, Fri 29 Dec
That's cobblers in all fairness. Juke offers nothing.
09:10, Fri 29 Dec
One can at least run
09:17, Fri 29 Dec
Francis Urquhart
Juke offers a lot more than Hogan. Scott Hogan is basically an empty shirt nowadays.

Have to disagree. IMO Jutk offers nothing anymore. Hasn’t for several years. Hogans been our top scorer several times and gets treated like sh*t.
09:22, Fri 29 Dec
Always liked Hogan but it's best he moves on. Hasn't done anything since Albion away and his confidence is shot to bits. I hoped one of England's best ever forwards would bring the best out in him but it's obviously not to be. Without his goals we'd of been relegated so he goes with my best wishes.
10:15, Fri 29 Dec
Los Azules
Francis Urquhart

Have to disagree. IMO Jutk offers nothing anymore. Hasn’t for several years. Hogans been our top scorer several times and gets treated like sh*t.

I wonder why?? 😂😂😂😂
10:20, Fri 29 Dec
Ron Burgundy
He's no world beater Hogan but how Juke gets a shirt in front of him is beyond me.

Think it’s an attitude thing.

Hogan is not a gregarious guy, he’s a bit of a loner and very much a confidence player. I get the impression his morale is shot to bits and that maybe they want to take him out of the squad situation to prevent him bringing down others.

I doubt we’ll get much, or even all his wages paid but if it helps the morale situation it has to happen.