10:43, Fri 29 Dec
We're fast approaching the point where he is going to be the only option to rescue us from the abyss.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he would get the club and fans and he knows this league like no one else.
10:44, Fri 29 Dec
Christ
10:47, Fri 29 Dec
Close thread.
10:48, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
We're fast approaching the point where he is going to be the only option to rescue us from the abyss.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he would get the club and fans and he knows this league like no one else.
Good god, might as well dig Stan cullis up
10:49, Fri 29 Dec
Other options are always available, unless Alan Curbishley has ruled himself out already.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
Sunik

No ta
Mornin Gaz!
Happy Clapper
10:51, Fri 29 Dec
1/10 shit WUM
10:52, Fri 29 Dec
Would rather Rooney take us to League One
10:55, Fri 29 Dec
I don't understand why we're so snobby as a fan base. This is a manager with multiple promotions from this league as well as numerous successful rescue jobs. He even turned Cardiff from relegation fodder to a premier league side within 18 months.

I'm not saying I want him now, I'm saying we're heading to a point where his ilk may be the only option.
10:58, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
I don't understand why we're so snobby as a fan base. This is a manager with multiple promotions from this league as well as numerous successful rescue jobs. He even turned Cardiff from relegation fodder to a premier league side within 18 months.

I'm not saying I want him now, I'm saying we're heading to a point where his ilk may be the only option.
It's not being snobby it's being realistic, the man is 75 years old, let him enjoy his retirement, this club would finally kill him off
11:01, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik

Cos he’s a dinosaur and you’re a WUM
11:12, Fri 29 Dec
Id take him with 5 games to go if we're in deep relegation trouble
11:16, Fri 29 Dec
Finally some sense!
11:16, Fri 29 Dec
What's David O'Leary doing these days he loves and gets us.