10:58, Fri 29 Dec
Should i ?

I know it's only £1.00 but it's broke (broke when i opened it) .... so it's the principle

Would you ?
10:59, Fri 29 Dec
I wouldn't but don't see why you shouldn't.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:59, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Should i ?

I know it's only £1.00 but it's broke (broke when i opened it) .... so it's the principle

Would you ?
you got it for a pound, your lucky the stuff in there is normally £1.25 or above now, stick it in the bin and let them keep the money
11:00, Fri 29 Dec
I wouldn't but don't see why you shouldn't.

Well .. it's also going to cost me £1.00 to park to return it ... plus the petrol there and back (probably about 75pence)
11:04, Fri 29 Dec
You could hang on to it, try and fix it, see if it will start working. Maybe spend a bit of money on it. But i suspect you didn’t like it in the first place.
11:05, Fri 29 Dec
Should i ?

Would you ?

Tyler Roberts?
11:07, Fri 29 Dec
Don't bother then.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
You could hang on to it, try and fix it, see if it will start working. Maybe spend a bit of money on it. But i suspect you didn’t like it in the first place.

Can't fix it .. it has a missing part .... and i DO want it .... going to ask for an exchange
Tha Project OBE
Should i ?

Would you ?

Tyler Roberts?
LOL