Robert Hopkins
probably - you there today ?

Come on, we all know by now those that don’t attend
16:30, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins

I think living in Philly is a pretty good excuse !! you eejit

Just go and be a racist bigot on your Twitter account until later.
16:43, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins
No. I'm back in the USA, sitting on my couch!
Should be if it isn’t. No point in giving shit managers time. Just sack em and get another useless bastard in.
17:10, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Robert Hopkins

Sighs. I’ve asked you on multiple occasions to back these racist claims and to post my so called Twitter account on here and you’ve bottled it. I’m not sure why the mods allow you to get away with these slurs, coming from a confirmed anti-Semite
17:18, Fri 29 Dec
Not that surprising when you realise that time period goes back to 1971.
17:24, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Robert Hopkins

Sighs. I’ve asked you on multiple occasions to back these racist claims and to post my so called Twitter account on here and you’ve bottled it. I’m not sure why the mods allow you to get away with these slurs, coming from a confirmed anti-Semite

me ?

You're an idiot !!

... and, talking of mods, i have no idea why you're allowed on here - you got banned when you were Bluego Sanchez for being a racist bigot Michael.

This was you on Twitter the other night .... you are a very very very confused sad old man ...

"Well cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for 40 minutes.
Stephen Fry. I am calling out antisemitism.
The left. eff off you Jew c-nt."

If that one tweet alone doesn't show you as a bigot then i don't know what does. Now i know you can't get banned from here for stuff you post on Twitter - but that does show the nature of you.
23:03, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
Rags
Robert Hopkins

me ?

You're an idiot !!

... and, talking of mods, i have no idea why you're allowed on here - you got banned when you were Bluego Sanchez for being a racist bigot Michael.

This was you on Twitter the other night .... you are a very very very confused sad old man ...

"Well cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for 40 minutes.
Stephen Fry. I am calling out antisemitism.
The left. eff off you Jew c-nt."

If that one tweet alone doesn't show you as a bigot then i don't know what does. Now i know you can't get banned from here for stuff you post on Twitter - but that does show the nature of you.

Just back from watching that shite, so now to address the idiot in the corner.
You’ve obviously become upset by the way I call out your left wing nonsense and you don’t like it. I think you need to attend anger management classes.
Who the feck is Michael and as for Bluego Sanchez, have you made that up?
I’ll ask you for a third time, don’t copy and paste stuff, send the actual link so we can all see it. As most know on here, I have defended and will continue to support Israel in what it is doing, so making such a tweet doesn’t make sense and makes you look stupid.
I think you’ve got very confused and you need to have a lie down and step away from SHA for a while, as it’s affecting your mental health
KRO
23:10, Fri 29 Dec
Mr BS
Robert Hopkins

Not bothered about your argument with Rags, but Philly clearly lives in Philly but came over made the foolish mistake of attending St Andrews and i met him, so was merely enquiring if he was still over here and attending tonight.

Further as has been discussed many times attending more games than someone else doesn't make you a better fan. In fact at the minute there is an argument attending games is a sure sign of mental deficiency.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:15, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Mr BS
Robert Hopkins

Not bothered about your argument with Rags, but Philly clearly lives in Philly but came over made the foolish mistake of attending St Andrews and i met him, so was merely enquiring if he was still over here and attending tonight.

Further as has been discussed many times attending more games than someone else doesn't make you a better fan. In fact at the minute there is an argument attending games is a sure sign of mental deficiency.

Mate, it was said tongue in cheek, I didn’t intend to offend. But I have this rags fellow staking me and it’s quite scary