17:44, Fri 29 Dec
I would like him to turn it round constantly changing managers is no good. If the players don't like the boss they can think no worries there will be another along in a bit.
Things I hope he can address
Not being at training most days-no evidence but I remember a Derby chap saying he pretty much left it all to Rosenior- which was no bad thing
Doe he relentlessly analyse next opponents? What we see indicates maybe not
He seems to have np plans to counter oppositions tactics early enough.

On the touchline he sits passively mostly . Should be up on the touch line more cajoling patting backs and instructing.
17:49, Fri 29 Dec
I would like him to turn it round constantly changing managers is no good. If the players don't like the boss they can think no worries there will be another along in a bit.
Things I hope he can address
Not being at training most days-no evidence but I remember a Derby chap saying he pretty much left it all to Rosenior- which was no bad thing
Doe he relentlessly analyse next opponents? What we see indicates maybe not
He seems to have np plans to counter oppositions tactics early enough.

On the touchline he sits passively mostly . Should be up on the touch line more cajoling patting backs and instructing.

You hope he can “address” rumours which you have no evidence of and what people far more ITK than you have said the opposite?
17:54, Fri 29 Dec
Not knocking him but I'm surprised how quiet he seems on the touchline compared to his fiery nature as a player. Older and wiser maybe.
18:06, Fri 29 Dec
I open to know these rumours credible. I know people 🤫