21:58, Fri 29 Dec
I hope reinforcements are incoming imminently. The Leeds game might be a stretch but I'd hope to have at least 1 in by 13th January.
22:00, Fri 29 Dec
We don’t have enough money to transform the squad in the way I think Rooney wants us to play.

Better off getting a manager who can actually set a team up that reflects the team’s abilities and therefore maximise’s our output.

It’s a shame we already had a manager that was doing that but we move on…
22:02, Fri 29 Dec
I hope reinforcements are incoming imminently. The Leeds game might be a stretch but I'd hope to have at least 1 in by 13th January.

the way rumours are going we will need more than one in just to be nett positive
22:03, Fri 29 Dec
Will new players make that much of a difference? If we had a clear pattern of play and we all thought “we’re just missing a so and so” then yeah I’d get it. We could sign mbappe and haaland this window and I doubt we would see much difference.
22:04, Fri 29 Dec
3 good quality loans could significantly improve us. A striker, CB and midfielder.
22:11, Fri 29 Dec
BlueSteve
3 good quality loans could significantly improve us. A striker, CB and midfielder.

A new manager and two new coaches would do me👍
22:12, Fri 29 Dec
What Roger said.
22:13, Fri 29 Dec
I'd be interested to hear the roonettes explain how it's justified to give him money after 10 points from 42.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:14, Fri 29 Dec
Hopefully we are sticking to the long term plan and leaving the recruitment team to do their jobs. It would be a huge recipe for disaster if Rooney was given licence to bring his own players in.
22:15, Fri 29 Dec
roger hynd
BlueSteve

A new manager and two new coaches would do me👍
I agree but I think we may have to lose many more matches before that happens.
22:37, Fri 29 Dec
Recruitment team = Oliver Burke