22:14, Fri 29 Dec
The worst we've had in recent times? I can't think of any.
22:16, Fri 29 Dec
Definitely up there. No passion, no quality, no idea. Get him gone, for God's sake!
22:16, Fri 29 Dec
Can tell with him he's not interested in football and probably hasn't been for years overall

Just wants to get paid .
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
22:17, Fri 29 Dec
Thinking about this walking to the rainbow. Literally can’t think of a worse player certainly in the last 10 years.
22:18, Fri 29 Dec
I think we will probably bring in 3 loans and he won't even make the squad in a few weeks.
22:19, Fri 29 Dec
He's got the desire of Marcus Bent with Covid
22:19, Fri 29 Dec
Coleshill-Blue
Thinking about this walking to the rainbow. Literally can’t think of a worse player certainly in the last 10 years.

Then you're not thinking that hard.

N'Doye?
22:20, Fri 29 Dec
RomfordBlue
Coleshill-Blue

N'Doye?

Ndoye throttled John Terry and split Glenn Whelan's head open

He gets a pass
22:21, Fri 29 Dec
Coleshill-Blue

I’ll see your ollie Burke & raise you one chiekh n’doye
22:21, Fri 29 Dec
I genuinely can't think of anything good he has done since he arrived
22:22, Fri 29 Dec
Nah, Cheikh N'Doye. Desperately poor.
RomfordBlue
Coleshill-Blue

N'Doye?

il raise you

adam clayton
Genuinely think N'Doye contributed more. In fact I remember him having a decent 2nd half against, ironically, Bristol City, which led us to a 2-1 win.

Burke has nothing.
Cancel his loan. Clearly got talent due to the fees he's generated but clearly can't be arsed due to the amount of clubs he's had.
Iain_Gavin
RomfordBlue
Coleshill-Blue

N'Doye?

Ndoye throttled John Terry and split Glenn Whelan's head open

He gets a pass

😂🤣 fair enough