22:55, Fri 29 Dec
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Wayne Rooney's reaction to the 0-0 draw with Bristol City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
...keep a clean sheet was the priority, objective met šŸ˜¤
22:59, Fri 29 Dec
Yeah thatā€™s BS
No fear...
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:02, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins
No fear...

Baffling. I was in favour of Eustace going if it meant the style changing but now I am seeing there was absolutely no reason if Rooney is going to come out and openly say that.

It gets worse and worse each game at the moment.
23:02, Fri 29 Dec
Robert Hopkins
No fear...

Embarassing. 14 games in and heā€™s parking the bus at home to Bristol
23:09, Fri 29 Dec
Listed to his interview on the radio on way home and I was nearly smashing my car I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever disloyal blues manager so much as I dislike Rooney tonight , let me say this I didnā€™t want him from day 1 but he was appointed so I supported him his in charge of the club I love and would defend to my last breath I want all managers and players at my club to succeed and win football games if I like them or not because if blues are winning we are all happy , but the longer Rooney has been here I can feel my blood boiling more and more with every game thatā€™s gone by Boxing Day was pathetic and that tonight was as bad really Boxing Day if that chance roberts had 2 mins into the 2nd half we make it 2-1 itā€™s game on diffrent game we had some moments in that game we had the chance end of the 1st half when myioshi just missed a chance when the ball flew past him and we did score but tonight was woeful and then to hear Rooney spout that crap it was all about the clean sheet tonight weā€™ll go tell cook and Wagner that donā€™t they want front foot football thatā€™s why you was brought in and now your telling the paying fans itā€™s about clean sheets . Just do one Rooney your out your depth feck off back to the USA
23:12, Fri 29 Dec
Birmingham Mail
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Wayne Rooney's reaction to the 0-0 draw with Bristol City

yet they pretty much missed 2 open goals with headersā€¦.
23:18, Fri 29 Dec
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...keep a clean sheet was the priority, objective met šŸ˜¤

At home to Bristol that is nothing short of cowardly
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:21, Fri 29 Dec
Tonight was pathetic imo. I'm losing the will with this bloke.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
23:23, Fri 29 Dec

Just read that and to be honest that's piss poor ..... absolute disgrace ... can anyone imagine what fans would have said if Eustace had played Bristol City at home and then said he "was happy" because his only priority was not to concede ?
23:27, Fri 29 Dec
Probably the worst thing he couldā€™ve said really. The antithesis of what he was employed to do, admitting to parking the bus against Bristol fecking City at home, god help us on Monday.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:28, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

Just read that and to be honest that's piss poor ..... absolute disgrace ... can anyone imagine what fans would have said if Eustace had played Bristol City at home and then said he "was happy" because his only priority was not to concede ?

Absolutely bang on.
ā€œOh Nikola Zigicā€

H
23:29, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

Absolutely bang on.

i was a fan of Eustace, i don't deny it - but i would have been calling for Eustace to eff off if he'd ever said anything as stupid as that.
23:32, Fri 29 Dec
It's getting increasingly desperate. And harder to see what we are trying to do as tonight was another set up and approach to add to the other 5 or 6 we have had...in 14 games!

I think if we lose badly at Leeds they might pull the trigger.