23:13, Fri 29 Dec
I have no idea how the 2 teams tonight have the nerve to call that a match! I called a nil nil after twenty minutes. It looked like an end of season game, with 2 teams both needing a point to stay up
On to Blues who now seem to have 2 ways to play. Either throw every one forward like lunatics, leave our centre backs exposed and get hammered.
Or defend properly but attack with the pace and killer instinct of a three toed sloth, and surprisingly create nothing up top.
The only no fear I saw tonight, was no fear of attracting new fans into the ground.
I have no idea how long the board can try to convince themselves this will come good, but history tells us it won’t.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:23, Fri 29 Dec
Completely fair comment. I can’t argue with a word of that.
On the subject of the opposition, this is the worry, because we haven’t played a good side in the past three matches and we’ve picked up two points.
How can he turn this around? If there’s an answer, I can’t see it.
23:26, Fri 29 Dec
I have no idea how the 2 teams tonight have the nerve to call that a match! I called a nil nil after twenty minutes. It looked like an end of season game, with 2 teams both needing a point to stay up
On to Blues who now seem to have 2 ways to play. Either throw every one forward like lunatics, leave our centre backs exposed and get hammered.
Or defend properly but attack with the pace and killer instinct of a three toed sloth, and surprisingly create nothing up top.
The only no fear I saw tonight, was no fear of attracting new fans into the ground.
I have no idea how long the board can try to convince themselves this will come good, but history tells us it won’t.

Rooney has just said he "was happy" because his "main priority" tonight was to " make sure we didn't concede a goal"
23:26, Fri 29 Dec
Need someone in like Glenn Hoddle to turn this around. What a great man manager. Watch his Christmas special interview on sky if you can.
23:36, Fri 29 Dec
DirtyDen
Need someone in like Glenn Hoddle to turn this around. What a great man manager. Watch his Christmas special interview on sky if you can.

TBH the list of people I wouldn’t take rather than Rooney, is very short ATM
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
23:38, Fri 29 Dec
DirtyDen

Rosie Jones has said she is taking "time out" following criticism of her performance on CH4's Big Fat Quiz of the Year - -- very little compensation required
23:58, Fri 29 Dec
Rags
DirtyDen

Rosie Jones has said she is taking "time out" following criticism of her performance on CH4's Big Fat Quiz of the Year - -- very little compensation required

Has she got her coaching badges?
00:04, Sat 30 Dec
Rags
DirtyDen

Has she got her coaching badges?

<<< edited by myself >>>

Apologies to anyone who read that - yes it was bloody funny but also uncalled for

Rags xx
00:15, Sat 30 Dec
Just seen a stat in the last 5 years Blues have lost the most home league matches out of all of the EFL teams, 50 defeats!

It's a miracle we still get over 20k in the ground!! It's barely been football for 5 years (and longer).
07:42, Sat 30 Dec
Nose of Blue
Just seen a stat in the last 5 years Blues have lost the most home league matches out of all of the EFL teams, 50 defeats!

It's a miracle we still get over 20k in the ground!! It's barely been football for 5 years (and longer).

It’s also a miracle we are still in this division