23:18, Fri 29 Dec
Seemed to argue quite a bit tonight. Pretty sure they had no idea what the game plan was, and tensions seemed raised.

Great!
23:19, Fri 29 Dec
Ruddy was killing Sanderson with poor passes first half. Maybe that's why Sanderson crossed into his own box second half to get his revenge.
23:21, Fri 29 Dec
Yup. Asking ruddy to become a ball playing keeper at this stage in his career is quite the watch.
23:30, Fri 29 Dec
Ruddy had a moan at the tilton aswell.
23:43, Fri 29 Dec
They were arguing for the last 70 minutes against Stoke as well, no trust between them at all
08:24, Sat 30 Dec
Ricky Blotto
Seemed to argue quite a bit tonight. Pretty sure they had no idea what the game plan was, and tensions seemed raised.

Great!
Yeah there was a bit of tension between them and we went long from goal kicks a lot first half but then seemed to go short a lot second half.
Tony Fantastico
10:01, Sat 30 Dec
He passed it to sandersons weaker foot which instantly put us under pressure, and Sanderson let him know.
10:09, Sat 30 Dec
I thought WR had told them to stop pissing about at the back but they did it a lot last night. So what is it - has Wayne changed his mind on it or are they just ignoring instructions?
10:23, Sat 30 Dec
Has he said that ? Can't recall it, but he seems to change his mind each week as to what to do anyway so he probably did and now decided that we will piss arounf again.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:19, Sat 30 Dec
Greebo joe
He passed it to sandersons weaker foot which instantly put us under pressure, and Sanderson let him know.

That’s the problem with trying to play the way we are is, Sanderson ends up under pressure to pass, on his weaker foot
What did the Knights in White satin?
18:29, Sat 30 Dec
I'm not sure what the playing style is anymore. I think the same can be said of the players. WR has had to adapt so much that I think he doesn't know what his own philosophy is any more.
Our goal kicks are commical

Ruddy to Sanderson ( standing edge of 6 yard box) Sanderson to one of our other defenders who then launches it themselves, or gives it back to Ruddy who launches it himself

Trying to play out from the back for the sake of playing out from the back and then launching it.
What's the point, looks messy and so risky

No wonder they are arguing with each other
These, 2 players we so desperately wanted to keep last season, that’s what the Wayne affect has had.
20:27, Sat 30 Dec
Tilton Rifle
Ruddy was killing Sanderson with poor passes first half. Maybe that's why Sanderson crossed into his own box second half to get his revenge.

Some effin clown on FB was saying it was on purpose and Ruddy is trying to protect his 700k a year by sabotaging and seeing off Rooney.

I despair, just a little bit.
Up the feckin Blues