23:47, Fri 29 Dec
Do you give Rooney??

A) As we're still 7 points outside the drop zone do you wait until a few players are brought in during Jan and see what position we're in come February?

B) Leeds and Hull in the cup?

C) Act now? Enough is enough after he's had just about 1 third of a season giving us just 10 points.

As much as I didn't want him in as the feeling of de ja vue was there for a large amount of us I also do not want Blues to fail just to get rid of a manager. While we still have some breathing space I think we can afford to give him the transfer window and into February to try and turn things around.

You're the boss, what's your choice?
23:49, Fri 29 Dec
0 - he’s got to go asap then give a new manager a few weeks to work with the squad as it’s fa cup next Saturday so he will get 2 weeks to work with the squad before the next league game
23:50, Fri 29 Dec
C. He’s not going to turn this around, times up.
23:51, Fri 29 Dec
A)
00:21, Sat 30 Dec
In business the first loss is the best loss and as soon as you realise you have made a mistake you should correct it and move on - C
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
00:34, Sat 30 Dec
A) Sacking him after a win away at the Albion seems to have an inevitable symmetry about it
As owner I want Wayne for his international prestige to help bring in revenue. I don't want to pay out the remaining 3 years of his contract so I bring in a new coach like Mowbray who is actually a new manager but who runs training etc while Wayne presses the flesh with sponsors. The team improves, Wayne gets the credit and he may learn something. This would be my win win compromise.
00:38, Sat 30 Dec
I guess you've seen something that nobody else has.
shd
00:52, Sat 30 Dec
Inspector Montalbano
As owner I want Wayne for his international prestige to help bring in revenue. I don't want to pay out the remaining 3 years of his contract so I bring in a new coach like Mowbray who is actually a new manager but who runs training etc while Wayne presses the flesh with sponsors. The team improves, Wayne gets the credit and he may learn something. This would be my win win compromise.

I’d go with this but it ain’t happening
There’s more chance of Susan Boyle winning Miss World
01:06, Sat 30 Dec
A - 110%. No doubt.

Serious btw.
01:14, Sat 30 Dec
I’d have got rid after the Stoke game, caretaker couldn’t have done worse today
01:20, Sat 30 Dec
To be VERY blunt ....

If i was suddenly the owner i'd be busy deciding what colour my new Aston Martin was going to be .... where i should buy a £5million+ house overlooking the sea ... then i'd pay for every SHA poster to have a whole week off work and take them all on a MASSIVE 7 day bender (even those i don't like .... apart from Mr BS - there ARE limits) ,,,, and then and only then would i be thinking about Rooney's future.

So i guess that would be in about 5 games time by the time it came towards top of the list
03:43, Sat 30 Dec
Won’t happen unfortunately but….

C)
06:10, Sat 30 Dec
None! It’s pointless because he clearly cannot do the job!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
06:20, Sat 30 Dec
I'd have to say get rid because I wouldn't trust him to have an influence on our signings. I don't think he'll come good and he'll have brought in players that may not suit the next manager.

Just under 1 point every 4 games is pitiful.