08:30, Sat 30 Dec
I wanted mushrooms on toast. I do enjoy some fried mushrooms and a slice of toast.

Not to be though. Mrs BlueNation reckons that you can only have that for lunch. I did point out that mushrooms are accepted as part of a full English, but to no avail……

So currently having a cup of tea whilst cooking omelettes. I’m having mushrooms in mine, that’s acceptable to Mrs BlueNation.

🤷🏻‍♂️
08:32, Sat 30 Dec
TheBlueNation
I wanted mushrooms on toast. I do enjoy some fried mushrooms and a slice of toast.

Not to be though. Mrs BlueNation reckons that you can only have that for lunch. I did point out that mushrooms are accepted as part of a full English, but to no avail……

So currently having a cup of tea whilst cooking omelettes. I’m having mushrooms in mine, that’s acceptable to Mrs BlueNation.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Are you a man or a mouse?... 😁
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:39, Sat 30 Dec
Squeak
09:15, Sat 30 Dec
Just for that I'm going to have mushrooms on toast, lots pepper and might throw in some bacon for good measure.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:21, Sat 30 Dec
Robert Hopkins
Just for that I'm going to have mushrooms on toast, lots pepper and might throw in some bacon for good measure.

Good man 👍
10:22, Sat 30 Dec
Have what you want for breakfast, break out of the conformity of what a “breakfast” food.

If you want chips and curry sauce, pad Thai, roast duck or whatever just have it.

Sometimes I have carbonara for breakfast, it’s the same ingredients as a bacon and egg sandwich, just the wheat is in a different form.
10:24, Sat 30 Dec
TheBlueNation
Robert Hopkins

Good man 👍

and very nice it was too, even put a fried egg on top - did everyone else bacon sandwiches
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years