08:59, Sat 30 Dec
1) We are unable to play from the back to front in possession, so even after a few tippy tappies someone launches it

2) We must have the weakest aerial ability in our history up front to win the long ball so back it comes every time anyway.

3) The occasional effort to move the full backs forward and play it aerially to flick on doesn’t work as Ruddy rarely finds them or the opposition easily mark for it, and it gets the fullbacks out of position.

4) The squad have lost all self belief and unity, they are a ghost of the togetherness they showed pre - Rooney, as are the fans.
09:06, Sat 30 Dec
All these problems stem from the fact we have a manager and coaching staff who are completely clueless and have absolutely no idea how to get the best out of this group of players.

It’s a proper shambles, by the time we play Swansea at home we could be 4 points off relegation, it’s actually incredible how far we have fallen down the table since Rooney’s appointment

Dread to think where we might be come Sheff Wed away on Feb 10th
09:10, Sat 30 Dec
Just done a quick check and Rooney, Cole and oshea all came through the ranks at a big team. By the time any of them played for a smaller their careers were effectively over. Is this indicative of they just don't know how to handle this sort of situation as none of them have really been there before?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:27, Sat 30 Dec
I’m not sure you would put any of them in charge of a big club either….
10:15, Sat 30 Dec
johnthefence
4) The squad have lost all self belief and unity, they are a ghost of the togetherness they showed pre - Rooney, as are the fans.

I don’t think they’ve lost belief or unity personally, I just think they don’t quite know what to do on the pitch. They’re not sure when to press or not, when to keep possession vs when to boot it clear, when to make a run vs when to come short etc…

Rooney admitted last night’s focus was on not conceding but after a couple months of “screw defending, let’s just attack”, they looked as lost as you’d expect.

I don’t think he’ll be our manager going into February unless we go on a run of wins.