10:26, Sat 30 Dec
Had a belly full of moaners and critics.

Bacuna had his best game for some time.
Ruddy and the defence kept a clean sheet.
A point gained.
More minutes for Tyler Roberts and Anderson.
We're only a couple of days away from the transfer window and maybe a couple of new faces arriving in January.
The bloke next to me left early before half time and before full time.( Miserable bastard )
We're on an unbeaten run.

If the coaches and Rooney have given a bit back to the people having a go at them that's fine by me.
Lennie's hot dog was magic apparently.
He met a new True Blue mate just in front of us and they both had a blast. ( 2 five year olds enjoying a match under the flood lights ) - heartwarming.
Switched off from reading a load of utter tripe on here.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:28, Sat 30 Dec
generalBlue
Had a belly full of moaners and critics.

Bacuna had his best game for some time.
Ruddy and the defence kept a clean sheet.
A point gained.
More minutes for Tyler Roberts and Anderson.
We're only a couple of days away from the transfer window and maybe a couple of new faces arriving in January.
The bloke next to me left early before half time and before full time.( Miserable bastard )
We're on an unbeaten run.

If the coaches and Rooney have given a bit back to the people having a go at them that's fine by me.
Lennie's hot dog was magic apparently.
He met a new True Blue mate just in front of us and they both had a blast. ( 2 five year olds enjoying a match under the flood lights ) - heartwarming.
Switched off from reading a load of utter tripe on here.

tbf thats all that really matters - the rest of it is just a distraction
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:32, Sat 30 Dec
I've always tried to be positive didn't post last night angry and had a tot. I really think he as to go now to say the objective was achieved with a goaless draw was the last straw. So sorry can't see no positives will be at Leeds but fear this could be a drubbing hope I'm wrong..
10:42, Sat 30 Dec
Honestly my first visit for 5 years and I have seen a lot worse in my time.
If I remember some of the hammerings in the old 3rd division it wasn't even close.
I thought Drameh was classy, JJ looked really comfortable on the ball and the centre half's looked better.
Bristol have just been to Watford and scored 4 so they are not a bad team.
A little surprised at the over reaction on here (not really) but that's the Internet for you.
Kro
10:44, Sat 30 Dec
you answered why you don't get the over reaction - you haven't been down there for 5 years, some of us see they drivel week in and week out.
10:47, Sat 30 Dec
I liked the disco floodlights when we had that corner.
10:48, Sat 30 Dec
Great stuff. Keep the nipper coming 👍
Tony Fantastico
10:57, Sat 30 Dec
Worryingly our little 5-year old said she was going to support both teams cos she was fed up of us losing 😕.
11:00, Sat 30 Dec
😂
And still couldn’t get a winning side
Tony Fantastico
11:03, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
😂
And still couldn’t get a winning side

Didn't get a losing one either,though 😁
11:06, Sat 30 Dec
Polo
Worryingly our little 5-year old said she was going to support both teams cos she was fed up of us losing 😕.

BCFC4LIFE
the king loves me
11:07, Sat 30 Dec
I've seen enough on Sky to know it really wasn't that bad last night but everyone is allowed an opinion aren't they.
Kro
Good on you mate - I'm also fed up of being miserable about us - how many soddin' years now?
I'm in no way having a go at those who are moaning (as long as it's without hyperbole and based on at least a bit of reality), but I'll always try and take a positive over a negative. Clean sheet and a point - not exactly brilliant but I'll take it for now.

Knees are trembling a bit though at the thought of the Leeds attack, not gonna lie.

EDIT! - sorry, this was meant as a reply to generalBlue.
Up the feckin Blues
11:10, Sat 30 Dec
Blue Peter
I've seen enough on Sky to know it really wasn't that bad last night but everyone is allowed an opinion aren't they.
Kro

you're allowed a sense of humour too
11:18, Sat 30 Dec
I apologise. Sarcasm gets lost in the written word sometimes. I think I'm just conditioned to reading the negative on here now.