10:35, Sat 30 Dec
4 games in Jan

Leeds (A)
Swansea (H)
Stoke (A)
Middlesborough (H)

Once again like the last thread can't see a win in those games, Went 2 points on the last thread but got a feeling it will be 1 point from those 4 games, unfortunately.
Honestly can't see where the next point is coming from.

Would be typical blues to beat Leeds though. I think he'll scrape the odd point here and there and just about do enough to stay in the job.
I agree, with the caveate that if he goes we could see a new manager bounce.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
11:21, Sat 30 Dec
4 games in Jan

Leeds (A)
Swansea (H)
Stoke (A)
Middlesborough (H)

Once again like the last thread can't see a win in those games, Went 2 points on the last thread but got a feeling it will be 1 point from those 4 games, unfortunately.

4 losses. zero points. At a stretch we might nick a draw vs swansea

0-4
1-2
0-2
0-2
13:10, Sat 30 Dec
2 points

Draws against Swansea and Stoke with our new ‘playing for the clean sheet’ philosophy
Defeat to Leeds New Year’s Day, which logically should be the end of rooneys reign. But it won’t be the end and they’ll keep him for all of January at least.

So 0-0 against Swansea, a 0-2’defeat to Stoke, and a defeat to boro at the end of the month.

I know the thread was league games, but just thought I’d mention we’ll get nothing in our cup game as well, with rosenior once again proving that he was the brains of the operation at derby.
I agree 1 point from those games
Leeds L
Swansea D
Stoke D
Boro L

Leeds (A) Absolute capitulation 4-0
Swansea (H) Narrow win 1-0
Stoke (A) Loss 2-0
Middlesborough (H) Loss 0-2
Might beat Swansea
14:15, Sat 30 Dec
4-0
9-4
4-0
0-4
What did the Knights in White satin?
Ignore Leeds then after that see who is getting in the team before making predictions.
15:09, Sat 30 Dec
0-4
1-1
2-0
1-2

1 point, potentially in the bottom 3. That’s how bad we look.
15:17, Sat 30 Dec
Ribeye
Honestly can't see where the next point is coming from.

Would be typical blues to beat Leeds though. I think he'll scrape the odd point here and there and just about do enough to stay in the job.

I’m genuinely perplexed at what would be ‘typical’ about us winning this game?
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
4 games in Jan

Leeds (A) 6-0
Swansea (H) 0-2
Stoke (A) 3-0
Middlesborough (H) 1-3

0 points. Last night he needed the win. It's at the point of no return and if Fulham have a recal on Stansfield then they will use it. We are in danger of the drop. 7 point cushion but we have to visit the bottom 4 and with Rooney in charge can only see a point at Rotherham or a very lucky scrappy 1 goal win, we will lose to ther other 3.