11:30, Sat 30 Dec
The roll call last night for all of those Blues that we have lost over the past year was unbelievable, no idea how many were on the list but it took a long time to read out all of the names.

I was shocked at just how many had sadly passed. RIP KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:36, Sat 30 Dec
There were a lot. Sadly.
Would’ve been more poignant if the persons name was read out as their name was on screen. The names scrolled far too quickly and were way down the alphabet on the second time they’d been listed.
Should really have been thought out better after practice runs. I have mentioned this to the club previous years.
It’s still a nice touch though
Tony Fantastico
11:43, Sat 30 Dec
I thought that, I saw a couple of minutes then went for a piss and come back and it was still going.
11:48, Sat 30 Dec
My Dads name was on the list but I haven’t got to see it 😞
11:51, Sat 30 Dec
I’m not saying this for laughs, l realise it was a solemn and sad occasion for all affected.

If l misheard then l apologise but l’m sure l heard as he was going through the ‘B’ s that the name Ben Dover-Rooney was read out. I couldn’t see the screen for proof.

I hope it was my poor hearing and my parka hood and not some awful crass joke at the most inappropriate time
11:55, Sat 30 Dec
carlosno1geez
They usually put it up on the clubs social media mate. Sorry for your loss too
Tony Fantastico
11:55, Sat 30 Dec
johnthefence
I’m not saying this for laughs, l realise it was a solemn and sad occasion for all affected.

As above but I must admit to a little smirk when the bloke next to me said "no wonder the Olympic gallery is empty"
12:02, Sat 30 Dec
😂
12:03, Sat 30 Dec
Cheers mate I’ll look out for that, old man was up for a laugh but he wouldn’t have been laughing at the footie ffs
12:05, Sat 30 Dec
💙
Tony Fantastico
12:22, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
carlosno1geez
They usually put it up on the clubs social media mate. Sorry for your loss too

Hope so, would love to see my Grandads name remembered by the club, and weather meant I couldn't make it down as intended
12:27, Sat 30 Dec
Sorry for your loss too. I’ll link it on here if I see it on twitter
Tony Fantastico
12:29, Sat 30 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
There were a lot. Sadly.
Would’ve been more poignant if the persons name was read out as their name was on screen. The names scrolled far too quickly and were way down the alphabet on the second time they’d been listed.
Should really have been thought out better after practice runs. I have mentioned this to the club previous years.
It’s still a nice touch though

I believe there were about 500 submissions. That’s a lot of people.
12:33, Sat 30 Dec
Especially to read out in 15 mins
...hoping to see it up on twitter later, hopefully my Dad will appear on it. My Son was at the game but missed it 🤦‍♂️.

BCFC Supporter Services did say yesterday that it would appear on socials - [twitter.com] 😤