12:01, Sat 30 Dec
Isn't helping the team. Get behind Wayne and the lads until we have something better than we have

Up the Blues!
12:03, Sat 30 Dec
It's hard when it's so shit but to be fair I do think if the crowd could be bothered it would make a big difference. The atmosphere last night was absolutely awful. You could look at it both ways and say the poor atmosphere doesn't help the team or from the other point of view why should fans put effort in when the football is boring us to sleep .
12:18, Sat 30 Dec
Neither mewling and puking, nor "sporting are ladz" makes a blind bit of difference to what goes on on the pitch.
The cold never bothered me anyway
12:36, Sat 30 Dec
Rasputin
Neither mewling and puking, nor "sporting are ladz" makes a blind bit of difference to what goes on on the pitch.

Of course it does.Players say it all the time that when the crowd get behind them it raises their game.
14:40, Sat 30 Dec
Aiwu and Bacuna were both desperate for the fans to get going after winning tackles / corners etc.

People will say that it's upto them to get us excited and aiming, but I do think we also have a duty to try and give them as much support as we can to help them win.

Sadly, as many have said, plenty of people walk through the turnstiles ready to have a moan at the very first thing they can.
14:53, Sat 30 Dec
Yep. I said last night the loudest the place got was when the DvB was subbed on. An embarrassing show from the stands.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.