13:15, Sat 30 Dec
Its pretty easy to say its not been a great Christmas for Wayne Rooney or Birmingham City. Three games seen as winnable have resulted in just two points gained and barring 20 minutes against Plymouth the performances have been distinctly poor. With Blues now lying 20th in the Championship table seve

[almajir.net]
13:19, Sat 30 Dec
Those fellow strugglers are 8th.
13:20, Sat 30 Dec
Am I blind or am I unable to comment on your blog?
...bit harsh on Bristol calling them strugglers, they're 8th and had just won 3 on the bounce 😤
13:20, Sat 30 Dec
Bastards not allowed
13:21, Sat 30 Dec
Yes, and they were garbage.
13:22, Sat 30 Dec
Motherfecker
13:23, Sat 30 Dec
You slated Eustace for setting us up to draw games many a time. By rights you should call Rooney out for doing the same.
13:24, Sat 30 Dec
Thongs
Those fellow strugglers are 8th.

Yeah my bad. I'm ill, I edited that
13:24, Sat 30 Dec
Thanks for writing that Dan. Whether you like it or not and whether you wrote it for this reason, your blog will definitely be read by the club. If Wagner is as good as i think he is, he will have daily / weekly reports of the social media output of key 'influencers'(i hate that phrase) and that I am sure will include this. Lets hope it starts to make him question Cook.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:39, Sat 30 Dec
What's the name of the device in the last sentence that's both self aggrandising and pertinent to the situation?

It seems quite clever. Like a double entendre without the balls.
13:44, Sat 30 Dec
It's a sad read. I woke on Friday and for the first time this season I couldn't be arsed.

I fancied my effort wouldn't be repaid by the blues,though I hoped I'd be wrong, sadly, I was right.

The reality that's dawned on me over the last couple of months is these lads on the whole are battlers,grafters. Wholehearted ? Yes, by and large.

As my pal a season ticket holder of 40 odd years standing pointed out whilst we supped a pint pre Leeds...have we really upgraded on the squad from last year? With the exception of Laird and Buchanan 20 odd matches says no not really.

What we have done is swapped graft and grunt for possession football! Oh we've now canned that idea because a clean sheet was priority. (Maybe Leicester might have been the game to try that?)

You can't make a silk purse out of sows ear.

If Wayne Rooney wasn't called Wayne Rooney he wouldn't have been on the shortlist. I was all for giving him a chance and I still hope for the best.

But as we all know...its the hope that kills ya
13:50, Sat 30 Dec
Tom Wagner is super sharp and will have seen it all before in his business dealings. He will surely be wary of firing Wayne Rooney only to be faced with a similar shitshow in 3 months time. But he could gain praise by saying to fans "look we messed up and are making a change...we have learned our lesson...sorry folks".
13:53, Sat 30 Dec
We shouldn’t be in a position where we’re playing for a goalless draw at home against fellow strugglers

If we were 6th and we had drawn 0-0 against 8th in the league, we would be congratulating a good point.

Get your arse out your hands and stop spreading misinformation about them being "strugglers"
Only adding to the panic and vitriol around the club, something I thought you of all people were above.
13:57, Sat 30 Dec
Jameron Cerome
We shouldn’t be in a position where we’re playing for a goalless draw at home against fellow strugglers

If we were 6th and we had drawn 0-0 against 8th in the league, we would be congratulating a good point.

Get your arse out your hands and stop spreading misinformation about them being "strugglers"
Only adding to the panic and vitriol around the club, something I thought you of all people were above.

Yeah read the thread where I said I was ill I got it wrong and edited it first mate ;)