15:20, Sat 30 Dec
If available on loan in January
We should be straight in there for him

He and trusty have been a massive loss this season regardless of Rooney’s managerial abilities
15:25, Sat 30 Dec
Think he'll set his heights higher than a struggling Championship team.
15:29, Sat 30 Dec
Will he not be going to the African nations? Either way I’d look at Harry Maguire and think it’s worth battling for a place or look for a bigger club on the continent but with all our obvious connections why not.
15:30, Sat 30 Dec
Is diallo still at Man Utd doing nothing? He might be good.
15:52, Sat 30 Dec
Hannibal -

[metro.co.uk]

From the article -

it was Hannibal Mejbri’s decision to withdraw from the Africa Cup of Nations squad as he enters a crucial point in his career.

Hannibal is believed to have three offers from top-flight clubs on the continent, with Sevilla, Lyon and Freiburg all interested.

Diallo -

[www.footballinsider247.com]

Southampton want him on loan (and others I believe) but it does seem that he's going to the AfCoN

[www.bbc.com]
15:53, Sat 30 Dec
JourneyOn
Will he not be going to the African nations? Either way I’d look at Harry Maguire and think it’s worth battling for a place or look for a bigger club on the continent but with all our obvious connections why not.

You're joking, right?

An England regular slumming it with us in the arse end of the Championship? Yeah sure
15:57, Sat 30 Dec
I assumed JourneyOn was referring to Hannibal looking at Harry Maguire and thinking is it worth battling for a place.....rather than us looking at buying Maguire. But seeing as how they play completely different positions I didn't quite get the point, but assumed they meant that if Maguire can get a place at Man U so could Hannibal.
15:57, Sat 30 Dec
Bluenose27
Is diallo still at Man Utd doing nothing? He might be good.

He spent the first half of the season injured didn’t he?
18:08, Sat 30 Dec
JourneyOn

You're joking, right?

An England regular slumming it with us in the arse end of the Championship? Yeah sure

We’ve already got a ‘Harry Maguire’ as captain
10:17, Sun 31 Dec
Meatloaf's daughter

He and trusty have been a massive loss this season regardless of Rooney’s managerial abilities

Haven’t a few European clubs shown an interest in him. I think it was Juve and Dortmund. No chance of him ever coming back down here and I wouldn’t blame him.
10:21, Sun 31 Dec
SteveB69
Meatloaf's daughter

Haven’t a few European clubs shown an interest in him. I think it was Juve and Dortmund. No chance of him ever coming back down here and I wouldn’t blame him.

Correction on my message above. It’s Lyon, Seville and Freiburg that are after him. Still think they are a bigger attraction than us
Meatloaf's daughter

As much chance of Hannibal coming as Steve Cooper or Graham Potter