J_D
16:12, Sat 30 Dec
...And I'll make it very brief

- Transfer window opens very soon - I'd like to think we already have some very good signings/loans already lined up (with a bit more pull compared to previous seasons where we've also been very good in recruiting)

- Despite our current form/position in the table - 7 points from relegation and 11 points from the playoffs, the unpredictability of the Championship, twinned with a good transfer window means anything is possible

- Few players hopefully off the wage bill

- Donovan feels like a new signing who will hopefully be utilized more cautiously as an impact player as the injuries decrease and the squad hopefully builds throughout January

Worth a try ay it?!
16:23, Sat 30 Dec
J_D
👍
16:37, Sat 30 Dec
J_D
The problem is that we have plenty of capable players already who the manager cannot get playing to anything like their capabilities.
We could have had the best striker in the division playing for us last night and we still don’t score because it was a cowardly performance.
Fair play for your positivity, I just don’t share it.
Happily nail my colours to the mast and say that if we end the season with WR as manager we will start next season a division below.
16:56, Sat 30 Dec
J_D
We can wake up in the morning not thinking that we might not have a club in a month.
18:32, Sat 30 Dec
We so desperately need midfield players who can pass and run

And couple of on loan strikers

Lightweight in midfield beyond a joke

Our shape is shocking out of possession

The players we signed all injury prone laird back buchanon back would be a relief

Anyone who thought we was play off material is laughable

Although donavon started last night just shows how desperate we are for proper recruitment

They have to give him a window can’t keep sacking managers

Cook put way to much pressure on at press conference

The good thing is we will definitely grow and get better with or without Rooney
But I’m still in the give him time

To me I think he looks at some
Of these players and is like wtf players walking or jogging

Hope we can spend boys

Bellingham money
Jobe how much we get 2 m ?
Chong 4 ?

Surely we have something of not

Quality ffs

Look at our midfield shocking organisation is mental
18:34, Sat 30 Dec
J_D
Anything can happen but we predict what might happen based on past performances and underlying data and that tells us that 11 points off the playoffs won’t be shortening anytime soon and will very likely grow
18:50, Sat 30 Dec
J_D
I like the cut of your gib, if youd had offered me this on 30th December 2022 I’d have ripped your hands off and laughed at the fact that our biggest problem is that our manager is crap.
19:39, Sat 30 Dec
I reckon we spent most of our money in the summer

Can’t see us spending big this Xmas. So do you let Rooney waste it or change now?.