10:06, Sun 31 Dec
Millwall got one yesterday - 2:18 in this video

10:08, Sun 31 Dec
red all day long as was Woods - just a pity that they aren't all given in the same fashion
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:15, Sun 31 Dec
Woods was a petulant yellow to break up play.

The Millwall one was funny to see but had malicious intent. A bit different to a wee trip.
14:13, Sun 31 Dec
I still think the problem with the Woods one is that, yes, you see it a thousand times that people take the yellow for that foul, but it was at high pace, with only one other player level with whoever Woods fouled, a load of space ahead of the onrushing player and the ref was actually a bit far away, combining to make it all look a bit worse than it was. I can see why that was given as a red. Not saying it's right, but I can see it and thus it didn't burn my biscuits as much as it did others.
14:19, Sun 31 Dec
Same. My issue is 2 or 3 get yellows every weekend for the same tackle
Tony Fantastico
14:23, Sun 31 Dec
Totally get you, mate.
15:02, Sun 31 Dec
Iain_Gavin
Millwall got one yesterday - 2:18 in this video

As Hleb is getting a mention in another thread, I was livid when it happened to him for us, can't remember who we were playing tho.
16:15, Sun 31 Dec
Robert Hopkins
red all day long as was Woods - just a pity that they aren't all given in the same fashion

No chance. 2 years on and I'm still livid about that one. There was one similar against us earlier this season, we got a free kick alright but the bloke never even got a yellow card.
Just want consistency that's all. Rules are the rules so decisions should be there or there abouts but they seldom are.
Yesterday is a prime example where Villa player moved his hand towards the ball yet no free kick, no yellow card ...nothing. Crazy. Then Berge gets sent off for shirt pulling. Yet whenever Juke plays most centre halves make sure they have a fist full of his shirt yet nothing is ever given. No card and no free kick.