Jameron Cerome
Will Roberts be back

Who is Will Roberts?
shd
15:47, Sun 31 Dec
Too many changes
Bacca to RB only
16:00, Sun 31 Dec
If you asked Burk to just track his man and focus on him only, do you really think he could do a job there?
16:07, Sun 31 Dec
HEWSTEVE
Sorry but after nearly 7 years of the same lack of quality in all facets of his game it really is time to move on.

Watching him constantly hoof the ball with no quality is like watching Peter Kay in a John Smith's advert.

His 'long throw' has created zero goals and zero chances in 180 appearances for us, as they either end up in the goalkeepers hand, or fail to beat the first post.

A conservative guess of an average £18k a week for seven years, means he has earnt £6.5 million,and for doing what?

He's played well since he's come back, there are much worse than him.
Up the feckin Blues
16:08, Sun 31 Dec
...Burk...

..obviously doing it on purpose, get a new effin hobby 😤
16:20, Sun 31 Dec
davenports
Why no Drameh ?

There will be plenty of drama without the need for Drameh.
16:21, Sun 31 Dec
Team I would pick for the Leeds game:

Ruddy

Aiwu, Sanderson, Long, Buchanan

Sunjic, James, Bacuna

Stansfield, T. Roberts, Dembele
16:21, Sun 31 Dec
Sunik
If you asked Burk to just track his man and focus on him only, do you really think he could do a job there?

Reckon we could stick burke in goal like big Geoff that night?
16:23, Sun 31 Dec
Colonia

Ruddy

Sunjic, James, Bacuna

Evening Wayne - isn't there an instragram post from Kai about his new girlfriend you could be commenting on? Or maybe Coleen has bought a new Gucci handbag in the sales (as if that girl does sales eh?!) that you can like / love?
16:25, Sun 31 Dec
Zublue
theAtlas
Stick Burke at RB and let him earn his money for hour and half. I keep hearing he’s fast and strong and with his experience he should cope with a positional change on the same side of the pitch. He’s offered very little (being generous) in his preferred position so we’d be losing absolutely nothing going forward!

Have you seen Burkes marking and tackling?? 😂

Nope, seen nothing from him!
16:49, Sun 31 Dec
NOGS74
Colonia

Ruddy

Sunjic, James, Bacuna

Evening Wayne - isn't there an instragram post from Kai about his new girlfriend you could be commenting on? Or maybe Coleen has bought a new Gucci handbag in the sales (as if that girl does sales eh?!) that you can like / love?

I take it you don‘t approve of my team selection Mr NOGS74?
17:13, Sun 31 Dec
Colonia
NOGS74
Colonia

Ruddy

Sunjic, James, Bacuna

Nah don't be daft I'm all for it.

Happy New Year (I might be pissed)
17:23, Sun 31 Dec
NOGS74
Colonia
NOGS74
Colonia

Ruddy

Sunjic, James, Bacuna

Nah don't be daft I'm all for it.

Happy New Year (I might be pissed)

Happy New Year to you too!
17:34, Sun 31 Dec
theAtlas
Stick Burke at RB and let him earn his money for hour and half. I keep hearing he’s fast and strong and with his experience he should cope with a positional change on the same side of the pitch. He’s offered very little (being generous) in his preferred position so we’d be losing absolutely nothing going forward!

Sometimes I worry that, although I watch a lot of football, it's mainly Blues, and I have no coaching or playing experience, so are my football views ill informed?

Then I see someone suggest we play striker/winger Olly Burke at right back - a position he's never played - against one of the best teams in the league.

When in pretty much every match under Rooney, we've been haemorrhaging goals.

And I stop worrying.
17:51, Sun 31 Dec
Bjørn Otto Bragstad
theAtlas

Sometimes I worry that, although I watch a lot of football, it's mainly Blues, and I have no coaching or playing experience, so are my football views ill informed?

Then I see someone suggest we play striker/winger Olly Burke at right back - a position he's never played - against one of the best teams in the league.

When in pretty much every match under Rooney, we've been haemorrhaging goals.

And I stop worrying.

I do apologise, my suggestion was meant with a hint of sarcasm. I don’t really think he should play there, or as a striker or a winger.