12:39, Sun 31 Dec
A great day down the Blues!

13:30, Sun 31 Dec
Great day but sadly these days it's the visitors more likely than blues to get 7.
13:34, Sun 31 Dec
Not if we were in the third tier tbf
Tony Fantastico
13:41, Sun 31 Dec
In fairness Blackpool were one of the very few teams that came to play and have a go that season.
13:46, Sun 31 Dec
I remember queueing for the Tilton, and a bloke said to me “I can’t see em losing again this season”….. 10 min later Black pool were 1-0 up!!!

🤣
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates

14 September - Castlemeads Court Retirement Village, Gloucester
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
13:52, Sun 31 Dec
Don’t know why but the one goal I remember well is the George Parris one at the end. Think it was the shock of him being in the box!
14:11, Sun 31 Dec
He wasn’t even meant to be playing. Last minute replacement in the bench.
14:18, Sun 31 Dec
I was there. Still probably my favourite season despite being in the old third division. We scored over 100 goals in all competitions. Imagine that!
Tam
14:36, Sun 31 Dec
I only remember the Claridge long range goal and the George Parris goal. Watching that video, there was some pretty decent play there and some good finishes. I know that it was only the third tier, but that was an exciting time to be a Blues fan, I thought.
Make Blues Great Again
14:36, Sun 31 Dec
I remember that after the game we travelled up to Bradford(a friend had married a girl from there)
We stayed in a hotel and spent New year Eve there and on 2nd Jan watched a crap 1-1 draw.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.