22:56, Sun 31 Dec
We need to get this roared out by the fans with Blue scarfs held high, like Liverpool and Celtic do with YNWA before the start of each game. Must give their players a massive boost.

KRO is our song, but don’t think it has that much affect at home anymore? Think we’re missing an opportunity. Maybe they can play a more modern version of KRO.

Do Liverpool and Celtic play a modern version or do they rely on their fans to sing it properly and with passion instead of rattling it off like a nursery rhyme and getting the words wrong?

Or did you mean play a more modern version that has the right tempo but also the Blues specific lyrics rather than the original Harry Lauder version that the fans can sing along to? In which case my apologies for misunderstanding and yes, that’s a good idea 👍
22:58, Sun 31 Dec
With their smell maybe. Horrible club, Horrible fans.

The last thing I want Blues to be is anything like Celtic or a
scousers ffs.

The last thing I want is for Blues fans to be anything like you. Oh well.
22:58, Sun 31 Dec
Goes perfectly with 2 clubs who like nothing better than whinging about how everyone is against them.

Maybe it will work for us after all.
23:01, Sun 31 Dec
Yeah, was thinking could try it with one for the younger fans maybe. An updated version for both young and old. Play Harry at the end. 👍
10:55, Mon 1 Jan
I wonder how loud and proud KRO would be if we were top of the league, winning trophies, watching world class players and selling out every week ?

It might be a bit lack lustre at the moment but fortunes will change and it won’t be too long before the passion returns

KRO
12:04, Mon 1 Jan
It’s a shame that passion is based on results. Imagine if people treated their other relationships like that? “My wife’s going through a tough patch and is struggling to cope so to help I’m going to shout at her and slag her off to strangers at every available opportunity until she either sorts herself out or f*cks off. Instead of supporting her I”ll compare her unfavourably to my ex or fantasise about replacing her. She was alright a few months ago and I’m entitled to better.”
12:11, Mon 1 Jan
She just needs that bit of kwality in the final fird, QBBC2. If she had it she'd be playing at higher level.
12:19, Mon 1 Jan
Home fans are more interested in making noise for DvB’s than supporting the blues.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:34, Mon 1 Jan
She just needs that bit of kwality in the final fird, QBBC2. If she had it she'd be playing at higher level.

🤣
13:11, Mon 1 Jan
We need new songs, KRO is the club anthem but its done to death during matches,same as SOTV its irrelevant, now i am not a songwriter at all but i am sure some of our fans can come up with some songs, all we seem to have is KRO, SOTV, I am a city fan(poor song IMO} Bacuna and the sanderson song, Only KRO when sang loudly and proudly makes you feel good and lifts the atmosphere, as for them other songs we may as well sing nothing.
13:14, Mon 1 Jan
Nasa Blue
like Liverpool and Celtic do with YNWA before the start of each game.
Yes i agree , they sing before the game and just before the end , not 20 odds times each half