19:18, Sun 31 Dec
My grandad is 95 in Feb life long blue nose he doesn't get to go up anymore due to health problems but would like to arrange a box for him with family in the coming months..some comfort and food etc

Wandering if there are any tips in how to get one most are corporate or private so not easy to get off club directly
19:24, Sun 31 Dec
You can get them on a game by game basis I’ve had them before.
You can enquire by calling the commercial office on 08445571429.
19:38, Sun 31 Dec
It's one area that needs looking at if we want to be better in every area. The boxes in the main stand/paddocks are shite. Been in a couple of times and it's a waste of money. Can't drink in there. Can't get served in the bar. Not worth paying for other than being in the warm. The ones in the kop are better apparently.
Uncle Tom Cobley
My grandad is 95 in Feb life long blue nose he doesn't get to go up anymore due to health problems but would like to arrange a box for him with family in the coming months..some comfort and food etc

Wandering if there are any tips in how to get one most are corporate or private so not easy to get off club directly

I looked into this last Christmas. There was then only one box available for private hire and it was in the end too expensive. Ended up doing a different corporate package that included an open bar, dinner and posh seats in the Kop to watch the match. Highly recommend it. Have PM’d you direct contact info for the bloke at the club that helped me.
19:49, Sun 31 Dec
The Kop ones are decent I’ve only ever had these.

All the info is here[media-cdn.incrowdsports.com]
21:02, Sun 31 Dec
I’ve been in both. My cousin’s son has a box in the Main Stand. His dad, my cousin’s husband, had one in the Kop for many years. Obviously better but the Main Stand box is not bad.
09:05, Mon 1 Jan
Ribeye
It's one area that needs looking at if we want to be better in every area. The boxes in the main stand/paddocks are shite. Been in a couple of times and it's a waste of money. Can't drink in there. Can't get served in the bar. Not worth paying for other than being in the warm. The ones in the kop are better apparently.

You can’t drink in any box, in view of the pitch
What did the Knights in White satin?
09:16, Mon 1 Jan
Really? Is that a blues thing or a football thing? Sounds shite.
09:31, Mon 1 Jan
Pretty sure you can before and after the match. Definitely can't during the match anywhere in England and Wales pro football.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:41, Mon 1 Jan
Is this a new rule?

I’ve worked at the footy in hospitality and you use to be able to drink in the box.
09:46, Mon 1 Jan
Clapton
Is this a new rule?

I’ve worked at the footy in hospitality and you use to be able to drink in the box.

Not legally during the match since the Taylor Report.

Places used to turn a blind eye if you say towards the back during the match.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
10:04, Mon 1 Jan
BluenoseMo
I’ve been in both. My cousin’s son has a box in the Main Stand. His dad, my cousin’s husband, had one in the Kop for many years. Obviously better but the Main Stand box is not bad.

Many years ago now when me and the kids had ST's in the family paddock, we'd often see Jasper Carrott and his family in their box in the main stand - his daughter (the one that was in Shaun of the Dead) was lovely, much prettier than she looked on screen strangely. Anyway, they must have been decent for Jasper to have one there?
Up the feckin Blues
10:14, Mon 1 Jan
Ribeye

Under the Carson Yeung era they had plans to redevelop the main stand and that would have vastly improved the hospitability offering. There are still CGI animations on You Tube showing the two options they were looking at. Plans for a new stadium probably means all they can really do is refurb what is already there. The main stand should have been redeveloped 20 years ago after the Gil Merrick was redeveloped. Missed opportunity.
10:34, Mon 1 Jan
Tall
Ribeye

You can’t drink in any box, in view of the pitch

Is that right? I sit in front of the boxes in the GML and they are drinking in there throughout the matches.
10:39, Mon 1 Jan
Charcy
Pretty sure you can before and after the match. Definitely can't during the match anywhere in England and Wales pro football.

Yeah this is right but when we've been in you couldn't drink before or after either only in the bar which was rammed and understaffed.