20:40, Sun 31 Dec
…who moaned about the Bristol game

[twitter.com]
20:43, Sun 31 Dec
About what I’d expect to receive if I ridiculously emailed him.
I’d hope I’d not share his response either
Tony Fantastico
20:57, Sun 31 Dec
Absolutely Rab 👍
....what kind of bell end emails Cook about a performance and then goes and posts the response, what a d1ck 😤
21:05, Sun 31 Dec
Feedback from many fans was that Plymouth was one of the best performances seen in many years.
Jesus wept.
21:06, Sun 31 Dec
Bit disappointed that I emailed him a load of positive stuff after Hull and didn't get a reply.

Saying that, this is boiler plate and written by someone else.

Means absolutely nothing.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:11, Sun 31 Dec
Surprised responses are being sent to those types of emails. Support still fully behind Rooney then, atleast publicly.
21:14, Sun 31 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt

It’s embarrassing, we really do have some idiots in our ranks.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:16, Sun 31 Dec
Gary Cook hasnt written that, hes asked someone to put something together to respond to fans that email in and are pissed off with the shite currently being served up
21:21, Sun 31 Dec
Undoubtedly. But if he has put his name to it then he’s happy with the words.
21:24, Sun 31 Dec
Great response from Cook.
Exactly
Has the decency to reply and then sends it out in public domain joke

Some of the fans on this website are a joke

It takes time to set a team up

All the idiots who think with just 1 and yes I said 1

Decent striker at the club who’s on loan in stansfield expect play offs

The club signed 13 players of which for one reason or another are the the medical table more than the pitch

We’re so lucky these owners have come in it’s a joke we have them

And all we do as a fan base is bitch like little girls

Ffs under eustace who by the way told them these fuxkers can’t play expansive football got fired because the Simple fact was he wasn’t there man

One way or another under these we will get premier league may take 3-5 yes but we will

With Rooney or someone else

But I for one as a player would sit and watch games of Rooney play the guy was a beast end of story and take on his mantra of pure effort he ran round like a mad man born winner

Maybe blame should be put on the players as some of them are lazy effers walking around

I give you dembele good with ball but when we dont lazy as shit like playing with 10 wide players have to work back end of

Donavon playing is a message to the board we need to sign players can’t rely on a 17 yr old

It’s embarrassing coming on here and seeing the constant slagging of our manager so wrong and pathetic

Jumped on the media hype of what has he done like sheep were slowly turning into that lot over the expressway

Such a shame just as we get a guy who’s come in and wants what we all want

But with so many injured and complete lack of a leader on the pitch what do you seriously expect a manager to do

During this period under Rooney you can’t deny with the ball there has been a improvement than under eustace football

Examples

Ipswich
Cardiff
Plymouth
Blackburn in 30 mins each half

For one reason or another shit goals conceded

But at the end of the day we all want success but to keep bitching about Rooney

when he hasn’t even had 1 full squad to pick from absolute joke

Saying Cooke should go as well is really pathetic

Did great job at Man City let’s just back them and also if like me coming on here and seeing all this bullshit all the time it’s depressing

Then
If you don’t like what your watching don’t go there better off with our you booing and making atmosphere toxic ffs back them at the end of the day everyone is trying to do there best for Birmingham City

Happy new yr
21:41, Sun 31 Dec
Thanks Tex that was a big one.

Enjoyed it.
21:43, Sun 31 Dec
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

It’s embarrassing, we really do have some idiots in our ranks.

This, what an attention seeking 🔔end.
Up the feckin Blues
21:47, Sun 31 Dec
Thongs
Thanks Tex that was a big one.

Enjoyed it.