09:16, Mon 1 Jan
There was a thread early in September - so a few weeks before Rooney was appointed and before we'd beaten Huddersfield and WBA and scored 7 goals in those 2 games where posters gave their revised finishing position predictions.

Some of the posts make rather harsh reading for some posters who now claim that we would have been as equally as doomed under Eustace

[www.smallheathalliance.com]
09:19, Mon 1 Jan
Where did we finish?
09:21, Mon 1 Jan
Rags
There was a thread early in September - so a few weeks before Rooney was appointed and before we'd beaten Huddersfield and WBA and scored 7 goals in those 2 games where posters gave their revised finishing position predictions.

Some of the posts make rather harsh reading for some posters who now claim that we would have been as equally as doomed under Eustace

It's also before the five games we went without a win. You should add that for balance here. About as balanced as a Trump statement.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:26, Mon 1 Jan
Rags

It's also before the five games we went without a win. You should add that form balance here. About as balanced as a Trump statement.

No .. there are posters now saying .... "... oooh i NEVER rated us under JE ... i ALWAYS thought we would struggle" ... they're bullshitting
09:29, Mon 1 Jan
Rags
Rags

It's also before the five games we went without a win. You should add that form balance here. About as balanced as a Trump statement.

No .. there are posters now saying .... "... oooh i NEVER rated us under JE ... i ALWAYS thought we would struggle" ... they're bullshitting

Why mention Huddersfield and West Brom games and not the run of five that preceded them and followed these predictions?

Toxic.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
09:45, Mon 1 Jan
If you take all games in 2023 and tot up the points we would be 19th
09:46, Mon 1 Jan
Rags
Rags

Are they the same ones talking shit in the Norwich match thread that was reposted?
09:58, Mon 1 Jan
I went 6th-12th. Still happy with that - at the time there was no way of seeing what was about to come.
Up the feckin Blues
10:15, Mon 1 Jan
Thongs

The squad that finished last season is rather different to the one we currently have.

Let's compare apples with apples.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:17, Mon 1 Jan
Rasputin
Thongs

The squad that finished last season is rather different to the one we currently have.

Let's compare apples with apples.

How many injuries did JE have in his squad from the start. Is that apples and apples?
11:37, Mon 1 Jan
Thongs

But all the games before this season were before we strengthened in the summer, so not really a comparison.
The numbers have also been negatively affected by the results in the last 14 games
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people