17:55, Mon 1 Jan
Humpty and dumpty is a good term for aiwu and Sanderson, given they’re both absolutely clueless and shocking atm. Aiwu out of position for their third, both nowhere near marking bamford for their first.
18:05, Mon 1 Jan
Burke should never get a shirt again and hopefully binned off when we get two or three in

The bloke is stealing a living, he either gave the ball away or passed it back

Shocking excuse for a pro
18:13, Mon 1 Jan
Leeds were not particularly good - thankfully
18:16, Mon 1 Jan
Your point about Jordan James is a good one. Has looked really poor in a defensive midfield position. He needs to be the advanced one in a central midfield three as he was against Cardiff and Plymouth.
19:53, Mon 1 Jan
PRBlue
Leeds were not particularly good - thankfully

I thought exactly the same. I also thought when the 3rd went in they turned the game into a training exercise
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
20:42, Mon 1 Jan
Is this misspelling words a new thing? If so I'm out.

ItZ shItt.
Up the feckin Blues
21:22, Mon 1 Jan
The ref didn’t do us over.
09:36, Tue 2 Jan
The fans' reaction towards Rooney today has already been much discussed. However, it's also worth mentioning that quite a few players stayed on the pitch after Rooney disappeared down the tunnel and exchanged applause with the fans accompanied by a surprisingly loud and defiant rendition of a few songs. To me it came across as positive solidarity between pitch and stands but was perhaps also a sign that both are united in their feelings towards Rooney?!
YellowRivers
The fans' reaction towards Rooney today has already been much discussed. However, it's also worth mentioning that quite a few players stayed on the pitch after Rooney disappeared down the tunnel and exchanged applause with the fans accompanied by a surprisingly loud and defiant rendition of a few songs. To me it came across as positive solidarity between pitch and stands but was perhaps also a sign that both are united in their feelings towards Rooney?!

In which case they can do one as well. You play for your own professional pride, the club that employs you and the fans first and foremost.
09:59, Tue 2 Jan
TheBlueNation
The ref didn’t do us over.

He didn't need to - they managed it all by themselves.