18:02, Mon 1 Jan
Obafemi's back flip
It's the hope that kiils

Indeed

Thats at the heart of it
18:03, Mon 1 Jan
Where is the evidence that WR/Jo's/AC can get any team of professionals getting points?
18:04, Mon 1 Jan
Finchy
The most annoying thing for me is how predictable this was when Rooney was announced, been there done it a few times.

Blame Kai Rooney
18:14, Mon 1 Jan
Peakyblue
Where is the evidence that WR/Jo's/AC can get any team of professionals getting points?

This!.......

If you let Rooney sign 11 decent championship players of his choice I wouldn't be confident him and his coaches would mould them into a good side
18:16, Mon 1 Jan
Bluenose27
That’s what makes it worse. Under the Chinese apathy reigned and we kind of expected to be toss, and near the bottom, but given the takeover, optimism and hope, for it to be extinguished and us to be a laughing stock again, and sleepwalking to relegation is hard to take.

This 100% Also the infighting and silly rumours has never been Blues,but it seems the case now,sadly.
better stop dreaming of the quiet life,cuz its the one you'll never know
18:19, Mon 1 Jan
Peakyblue

There isn't.

I just can't see them letting him having any money in January, until he gets a tune out of the current lot.
18:25, Mon 1 Jan
I believe they can and they will.
18:25, Mon 1 Jan
Yeah they arent calling it a day without giving him some new faces to work with
19:53, Mon 1 Jan
roger hynd
August 12th 2023.
Walking up to St Andrews buzzing with hope and optimism.
Last minute winner capped it all off....

Now the home games are nothing but a chore yet again with a divided and toxic fan base.

This in a nutshell, and we’ve done it to ourselves.