17:42, Mon 1 Jan
History repeating itself?

Zola's record after 15 games.. W 2 D 3 L 11 f 13 A 26
Rooney record after 15 games W 2 D 4 L 10 f 15 A 30

17th in the league after 15 games 7th Under Rowett before Zola took over
20th in the league after 15 Games 6th under Eustace before Rooney took over

Zola drew the next 3 games after this, can't see that under Rooney at the moment

Records so similar, need to act now before it gets any worse and it happens again

Zola's record after 15 games W 2 D 3 L 11 f 13 A 26

Zola drew the next 3 games after this, can't see that under Rooney at the moment

Records so similar, need to act now before it gets any worse and h it happens again

Its literally the same fkin thing.

Split fans, killed mood, killed the season.

Nearly killed the club.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots

Zola's record after 15 games. W 2 D 3 L 11 f 13 A 26

Records so similar, need to act now before it gets any worse and it happens again

Flip me that records grim.
17:50, Mon 1 Jan

Send it to cook and tell him we know what we are on about.

Zola's record after 15 games.. W 2 D 3 L 11 f 13 A 26

Both their wins were of the same margin 1:0 and 2:1. Scary how similar this all is.
18:05, Mon 1 Jan
Rooney has had better players than Zola so his record reflects even more poorly.
StechyBlue

They've employed some very expensive statisticians and number crunchers, from what Cook has said. I'm sure they don't need to be told by some bloke in his front room like me on New Years day, checking Wikipedia, how poor we are under Rooney 😁
They have, but they must have been drunk when analysing Wayne rooneys managerial win rate and statistics, otherwise he wouldn’t have been considered for the job.
18:09, Mon 1 Jan
StechyBlue

Hang on..... you do it.
Switch your radio off.
Put yer Carling Cup 2011 hat on and go to the ground and tell 'em.
I've emailed you the club's address with a route planner telling you how to get there.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Yep and you could tell from the start this were following the same pattern. Sacking a manager who was doing a good job and replacing him with a manager tasked with turning a pragmatic team into an exhilarating one, all at record pace.

The owners have got time and they are allowed mistakes but we shouldn't assume their brilliance simply because they've been successful in other industries outside of football. The whole Rooney and no fear debacle smacks of incredible naivety. We can lay it at Cook's door but the owners have signed off on it. They need to ensure their next move is carefully planned. If we're going to bin off Rooney, then let's make sure we really consider who comes in and how we're moving forward.
18:51, Mon 1 Jan
A short term appointment wouldn't be the worst idea. I think the players form will improve just as a result of WR leaving.
StechyBlue

They've employed some very expensive statisticians and number crunchers, from what Cook has said. I'm sure they don't need to be told by some bloke in his front room like me on New Years day, checking Wikipedia, how poor we are under Rooney 😁

I wonder if that's the same statisticians and number crunchers advising Rooney to pick Burke over Miyoshi, and Aiwu over Long?!
19:53, Mon 1 Jan
BlueSteve
A short term appointment wouldn't be the worst idea. I think the players form will improve just as a result of WR leaving.

What's Harry doing these days?
Form rate table before the Leeds match. since Rooney's arrival

You normally look for at least 1 team in freefall to save your skins, unfortunately we are that team this season

Linked Image
At least Rooney can hold his head up high and say i wasn't the worst manager ever at Birmingham, some consolation I suppose