18:27, Mon 1 Jan
And hull down to 10 men
18:28, Mon 1 Jan
Absolutely mental that we could be in the relegation zone come the end of the month
18:28, Mon 1 Jan
And here we are watching the bottom yet again...
18:29, Mon 1 Jan
Brad1875
Absolutely mental that we could will be in the relegation zone come the end of the month
18:34, Mon 1 Jan
Crazy how a new manager comes in and takes a bunch of players bereft of confidence and ability, who many called league one at best standard, who were dead and buried, but has them within 3pts of safety and competing in pretty much every game.

Yet a manager comes in and takes on a bunch of players absolutely flying, 6th in the league, bouncing and full of confidence, possibly over performing but realistically a mid table group of lads and systematically drains players of said confidence, ability and any form of competitiveness and is on the cusp of dropping them into the relegation zone.
18:47, Mon 1 Jan
Many on here were saying weeks ago Sheff Wed were dead and buried and that they were the worst team the division has seen.
18:50, Mon 1 Jan
They were at one point considering we beat them.
18:52, Mon 1 Jan
I think we were their new managers first game? I can’t remember, but I remember seeing enough from them that game alone to know they weren’t dead and buried.
18:57, Mon 1 Jan
It could have been I’m not sure. I know they made us look awful that first half against them, where bacunas worldie kind of saved the game for us.
19:03, Mon 1 Jan
3 1 now
6 points behind
Minus 19 GD
Three out of their next four at home
19:04, Mon 1 Jan
They’ll be catching us surely. As of now, we are definitely one of, if not the worst team in this division.
19:15, Mon 1 Jan
Reedy1968
And hull down to 10 men

A very harsh red, doubtless will be overturned
19:23, Mon 1 Jan
TrickyBlue
Many on here were saying weeks ago Sheff Wed were dead and buried and that they were the worst team the division has seen.

Shows the wonders a good manager can have.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:25, Mon 1 Jan
They look a thousand times better than us.

Play better football without signing 11 new players, too.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:33, Mon 1 Jan
Don't think the owners will do anything until we drop into the relegation places, then panic, which means Wayne will be given a full window to sign players :(