19:00, Mon 1 Jan
Skipper Sanderson speaks after Leeds United defeat

[www.bcfc.com]
Rooney wants some players
Dion reckons we have a good team
Dion could have been asked as a defender why are we conceding so many goals and his thought process but the interviewer didn't seem interested.
19:07, Mon 1 Jan
The players just don't seem to be behind him so his comments don't match what fans are seeing with their eyes.

I wouldn't say they hate the bloke but it's hardly blood, sweat and tears stuff is it to try and save him.
shd
19:08, Mon 1 Jan
Sandersonnnnnn, Dion
He’s our centre back, Dion
Playing total cack, Dion
Captain material no nooooooo
(repeat)
19:11, Mon 1 Jan
shd
Strange interview.

Media team are obviously going to ignore the anti Rooney chants but to speak about the singing after the game in a positive sense is bizarre.

He also says we’ve gotta get three points against Hull…in the FA Cup.
19:12, Mon 1 Jan
It’s an interview via the official club channel, there’s never going to be anything remotely close to a testing question being asked, 99% of these are pointless watching.

We could lose 5 games in a row 5-0 and they’d no doubt still be spinning positives or at least avoiding asking the difficult questions.
Tam
19:12, Mon 1 Jan
I dunno - I don't really see it as players not trying as a collective. Look at the first half - and example was Sanderson (I think) throwing himself in front of a shot, then Sunjic sliding in to take the rebound of a Leeds player's toe. Aiwu, under pressure, winning the ball in the corner and and winning a free kick, etc. I think they look dispirited and a expecting to lose after the first goal went in, and I think there's the confidence factor that might put a few percent on their game, but generally I don't see them not trying.

There were a couple of instances later on - Bacuna looked visibly dejected and Burke jogged after a ball that he'd just lost, but I think that generally the physical effort's going in.
Make Blues Great Again
Skipper Sanderson speaks after Leeds United defeat

[www.bcfc.com]