20:10, Mon 1 Jan
The last manager we had with a record as bad as yours was also a very well known and sucessfull ex pro footballer.
like you he had tried his best but had unfortunately failed
Like you he did not need the money
like him you do not need the grief you will continue to get as long as Blues plummet down the table
Like him you could earn a certain amount of respect from Blues fans by doing the right thing and resigning.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
20:15, Mon 1 Jan
Zola got to a playoff final so he had some relative success as a manager. Rooney doesn't even have that.

If they do keep him, they have a big break now to really work on some ideas - if they go on another pissing "holiday" then it will be a joke. Really work on getting this team into a cohesive unit that can show some signs of something.
20:15, Mon 1 Jan
...as if he's bothered about earning fans respect by walking away😤
20:19, Mon 1 Jan
Onel Hernandez
Zola got to a playoff final so he had some relative success as a manager. Rooney doesn't even have that.

If they do keep him, they have a big break now to really work on some ideas - if they go on another pissing "holiday" then it will be a joke. Really work on getting this team into a cohesive unit that can show some signs of something.

Didnt he also manage west ham in prem.
Can not see him losing much sleep over it.
20:21, Mon 1 Jan
Embarrassing
20:26, Mon 1 Jan
When was the last time a manager resigned and walked away from a payoff?
20:48, Mon 1 Jan
Did you sit there for 3 hours wondering what you could come up with that hadn't already been said?

And this the best you could come up with?
21:58, Mon 1 Jan
Toxic
Tony Fantastico
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...as if he's bothered about earning fans respect by walking away😤

If he's not bothered about the respect off the fans and not doing it for the money either, he must be doing it for the love of the game and hope of success. That's something to build from? I've calmed down a bit now after watching that sh*t show today and still remain a Rooney backer (just). The one main difference between Rooney and Zola for me is that Rooney has always had to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. From a young footballer he has dealt with media onslaught, fans on his case at various stages of his footballing carrer and never went missing in big matches and always tried. Zola for me, from memory of his career had a much more 'fluffier' footballing career. A bit more of a red carpet laid out for him (not meaning to take anything away from the talent he had). Maybe I'm talking out of my arse?? I really do feel that there is much more from Rooney in the world of football because he just is that guy. He's a fighter and I think we like that at the blues.
I do hope though that, whilst he's happy to consistently call out the need for the right players to be brought in, he is also looking at what he could do better. Maybe have a long hard look at his coaching team around him. Are they giving him everything they have got and giving 100% commitment. If not, get rid and get the right men around you wayne because it was a difficult job to take on in the first place, but now it's A LOT worse.
Come on Wayne get your sh*t together man!!
Also the idea of fans getting excited about mowbray fills me with a bit of dread.
04:11, Tue 2 Jan
Get behind the manager and the players.
Stop slagging 'em off.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
06:24, Tue 2 Jan
100%. 👍
07:50, Tue 2 Jan
Fair play Joe, you're giving 12 Angry Men vibes!
08:03, Tue 2 Jan
Mowbray or Rooney. Not a hard choice is it.
10:41, Tue 2 Jan
JohnP
Fair play Joe, you're giving 12 Angry Men vibes!

I've never seen the film if that's what you mean?

All in vein now anyway, I should of just gone to bed 😂😂😂

Anyway on to the next.