21:20, Mon 1 Jan
Sunik
Emotions are high, people aren't very bright.

They've seen us go from 6th and riding a decent wave of positivity to this.

Cook has effed up big time, what did he expect the reaction to be??

You forgot to spell Cook wrong. You're slipping ;)
21:20, Mon 1 Jan
More than that Dan, I think some need to give their effing head a wobble.

The activism and shouts for change previously were about saving our club from an ownership model that could have destroyed us as an entity, and even then percolated for a few years before spilling over.

Let's not try and employ the same methods to a shite run of 15 games and what seems to be a bad managerial appointment, that would be small minded and fecking stupid. Some people just aren't happy without a crisis to be a part of
21:22, Mon 1 Jan
Ffs autocorrect :)
21:47, Mon 1 Jan
I. Am. Normal
Tony Fantastico
22:12, Mon 1 Jan
Haircut1000
Tom dot wagner at getreal dot net

🤣🤣🤣🤣
22:25, Mon 1 Jan
Unless its anything other than emailing him to say thank you for everything hes done and that you trust in his judgement to get it right on the pitch dont bother
22:26, Mon 1 Jan
Getting email addresses of owners in Knighthead to vent frustration is a very snowflake thing to do. They can see it's not working and more importantly they will not tolerate failure that leads to losing money. If the club is relegated it's value reduces. Knighthead lose money on their investment. Their investors lose money too. I think they will act before it gets worse.

This will come to a head in the next few weeks. Either Rooney goes on an unbelievable winning streak (not likely) or we carry on losing and he gets the push.
Tom.Wagner@knightheadrevisited.com
22:42, Mon 1 Jan
Inspector Montalbano
Does anyone know what it is so we could contact him directly to let him know the mood of the fans.

Not a very good inspector if you have to ask this.