09:23, Tue 2 Jan
Gone up a lot in my estimations over the last few weeks. I’d always thought of him as being a bit lazy and bit of a ‘show boater’. Maybe it’s his demeanour and body language that gave me that impression.

Have to say that in recent weeks when the chips have been down he’s the one above all others who has shown some fight and guts and tried to get us going and he’s won me over. He’ll still do the occasional annoying thing I’m sure but happy to say he’s proved me wrong.
09:24, Tue 2 Jan
I agree. Plays in several positions, always tries to be brave on the ball and is definitely giving it his all.
Tam
09:27, Tue 2 Jan
I have to admit that, when he first joined us, I saw him as a bit of a luxury player - good when we were playing well and a bit pointless when we weren't. My opinion has changed completely. He certainly puts the work in, he's all over the place at times, and he's one of the few players that seem to be able to unlock a game. Sure, it doesn't always come off and that can be infuriating, but he never hides, always looks confident on the ball and is prepared to try things.

I really like him.
Make Blues Great Again
09:38, Tue 2 Jan
Tam
Absolutely. His work rate is first class and he’s become very aggressive and tenacious, especially when forced into right back. He’s always had the ability, he’s just added great work rate and attitude to it. We just need to find a position that uses him best.
09:40, Tue 2 Jan
Nice to see a bit of Bacuna appreciation. My favourite current Blues player 👍🏻
09:44, Tue 2 Jan
Waggeh

He stayed on the pitch the longest and stood right in front of the away fans exchanging some mutual appreciation for quite a while after the final whistle yesterday
09:56, Tue 2 Jan
YellowRivers
Waggeh

He stayed on the pitch the longest and stood right in front of the away fans exchanging some mutual appreciation for quite a while after the final whistle yesterday

He's always last on / last off - must be his superstition.
09:57, Tue 2 Jan
First on the team sheet for me right now.
09:59, Tue 2 Jan
Been one of the better players under Rooney, like James.

He’s tried. More than a couple can say.
My Blue Heaven
Been one of the better players under Rooney, like James.

He’s tried. More than a couple can say.

No worries buddy, the king is dead, long live the king,
I'm glad other people have noticed, played in nearly every position lately,as people have said never gives up and would be first on my team sheet,up the Bacuna.
10:40, Tue 2 Jan
Bacuna has been my favourite Blues player for a few seasons- I have always admired how he’s not afraid to use the ball in a way which no other player can or will…yes, he can be extremely frustrating but he makes things happen.

Add to that his increased work rate and we could have a Blues legend in our midst!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
...don't tell Roger 🤦‍♂️😤
STD
10:51, Tue 2 Jan
Mr Driscoll
First on the team sheet for me right now.

Bacuna and James for me
Bacunas work rate and quality has been excellent, however I fear he's attracted attention from bigger clubs and is off sooner than we'd like. Be very surprised if we make it out of January with both players
Moist
10:57, Tue 2 Jan
Love tha bastard. They’ll probably flog him