12:07, Tue 2 Jan
Glad he's gone. On we move.
shd
12:08, Tue 2 Jan
What statement ?
12:08, Tue 2 Jan
Surprised he hasn’t sent you a personal thanks. Still as you say, all behind us now.
12:09, Tue 2 Jan
Really? He got booed in his first game for us, what do you expect?
Sunik
Glad he's gone. On we move.

Seconded.
shd
"I would like to thank Tom Wagner, Tom Brady and Garry Cook for the opportunity to manage Birmingham City FC and the support they all gave me during my short period with the club," Rooney began his statement, before questioning the timing of his dismissal.

He finished by saying: "Finally, I wish Birmingham City FC and its owners my best wishes in the pursuit of their ambitions."
12:10, Tue 2 Jan
shd
I would like to thank Tom Wagner, Tom Brady and Garry Cook for the opportunity to manage Birmingham City FC and the support they all gave me during my short period with the club.
Football is a results business - and I recognise they have not been at the level I wanted them to be. However, time is the most precious commodity a manager requires and I do not believe 13 weeks was sufficient to oversee the changes that were needed.
Personally, it will take me some time to get over this setback. I have been involved in professional football, as either a player or manager, since I was 16. Now, I plan to take some time with my family as I prepare for the next opportunity in my journey as a manager.
Finally, I wish Birmingham City FC and its owners my best wishes in the pursuit of their ambitions.
Gazball?
12:11, Tue 2 Jan
have we had Cook's apology note yet for derailing the season ?
Yes I read into that also, Huge decision to get it right now
TrickyBlue

I don't remember anyone booing him at Middlesboro
the king loves me
shd
Rooney:

I would like to thank Tom Wagner, Tom Brady and Garry Cook for the opportunity to manage Birmingham City FC and the support they all gave me during my short period with the club.

Football is a results business - and I recognise they have not been at the level I wanted them to be. However, time is the most precious commodity a manager requires and I do not believe 13 weeks was sufficient to oversee the changes that were needed.

Personally, it will take me some time to get over this setback. I have been involved in professional football, as either a player or a manager, since I was 16. Now, I plan to take some time with my family as I prepare for the next opportunity in my journey as a manager.

Finally, I wish Birmingham City FC and its owners my best wishes in the pursuit of their ambitions.

EDIT: Didn't see the first post with this apologies.
shd
12:13, Tue 2 Jan
Thanks !

Next stop, Saudi for Wazza
Eff off, Wayne
Casper
TrickyBlue

I don't remember anyone booing him at Middlesboro

Alright, first home game then.
12:15, Tue 2 Jan
He didn't