13:30, Tue 2 Jan
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive as England and Man Utd legend is relieved of his duties at St Andrew's

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
13:34, Tue 2 Jan
Fork off Jordan you orange-faced twerp !
Ain't he the one who put Palace in Admin?
Seems a right prick.
13:55, Tue 2 Jan
He ripped into cook on a grand scale saying he should’ve known better.

Jordan, might be a fanny but he made his points stick.
13:58, Tue 2 Jan
I don’t think he was wrong whatsoever!

The owners are relying on Cooks football knowledge & experience, he advocated the change and then to appoint WR, when all and sundry pretty much laughed at it, his experience, his managerial record thus far.

The appointment was nothing but a commercial stunt (autograph hunting as Jordan puts it)
with the hope of the footballing side of things going better than it obviously has.

Cook deserves every bit of the blame and scrutiny!
14:05, Tue 2 Jan
can't argue with that
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:13, Tue 2 Jan
Correct. All he can do is put it right. I hope he does.
If we go down, I’ll blame him almost entirely.
That’ll offend plenty, but that’s how I feel.
KES
14:15, Tue 2 Jan
Yup, hes right.

A total clown show from top to bottom.

Knighthead need to pull there finger out.
14:15, Tue 2 Jan
I'm in the minority who likes the bloke. He's a bit of a wally but he does also talk sense now and again. He's only saying what most of the country are thinking.
14:19, Tue 2 Jan
Redditch Blue
Correct. All he can do is put it right. I hope he does.
If we go down, I’ll blame him almost entirely.
That’ll offend plenty, but that’s how I feel.

Fair comment mate!

The same CEO sat there at WR unveiling talking about how we had an exceptional transfer window, the players were very good.

Enough is enough, WR wasn’t getting anything out of said players after multiple team selections and formation set-ups and game plans.

I do think whether it’s down to Cook or pressure from above to act now, that the timing is perfect! Still half season to play pretty much, we have pulled the plug before it goes from a mistake to catastrophe!

Next appoint is crucial, but let’s hope realisation has been had and lessons will be learned.
14:32, Tue 2 Jan
The sacking of Eustace was no surprise to most of us. When Rooney was appointed, his previous managerial roles at Derby and DC, showed poor returns, but i thought they ( Cook and co. ) knew something i didn't, so i was willing to go along with the appointment. I hope they take more care with the next selection, even if it takes a few days.
14:53, Tue 2 Jan
He may well be making some valid points but ever since we took Bruce from Palace he has hated the Blues and takes great pleasure in slagging us off on the radio

Feck orf Oompa Loompa head !
Ribeye
I'm in the minority who likes the bloke. He's a bit of a wally but he does also talk sense now and again. He's only saying what most of the country are thinking.

Agree with everything he says about Cook. He is amazed ( as am I ) that Cook is actually the 'football bloke\advisor'
at Blues

Off the field Cook has been great but with regard to the football side of things I wouldn't let
him near my old subbuteo set
15:22, Tue 2 Jan
KES
KES
Yup, hes right.

A total clown show from top to bottom.

Knighthead need to pull there finger out.

Pull their finger out?
15:34, Tue 2 Jan
Clapton
He ripped into cook on a grand scale saying he should’ve known better.

Thought that was Jim Diamond.