13:35, Tue 2 Jan
Former Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett is among those interested in taking over at St Andrew's following Wayne Rooney's exit

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Think I'd actually die from laughter. Would be brilliant.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:40, Tue 2 Jan
In half an hour:

Lee Bowyer eyes Birmingham City job

Half hour later:

Pep Clotet eyes Birmingham City job

By 8pm it’ll be:

Barry Fry eyes Birmingham City job
Nikola Zigic

You and I are friends now but I’d have to return to a war footing if it happened. No hard feelings.
13:43, Tue 2 Jan
Nikola Zigic

haha.
13:45, Tue 2 Jan
8.30 - Alan Curbishley rules himself out of blues job
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:47, Tue 2 Jan
Talking about him coming in as an intermin till the end of the season on talksport. Safe hands
13:47, Tue 2 Jan
Ian Holloway spotted in Digbeth buying a Baker Boy Flat Cap..
13:51, Tue 2 Jan
Birmingham Mail
Former Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett is among those interested in taking over at St Andrew's following Wayne Rooney's exit

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

After picking myself up off the floor and looking at this objectively, his playing style is hardly aligned with the ambitions of the owners.

However there's been lots of talk in the media about us having to batten down the hatches for the storm, which if we do so then it sets us back massively. What a waste of a season.
13:52, Tue 2 Jan
Novakainian
Talking about him coming in as an intermin till the end of the season on talksport. Safe hands

If an interm means we can get our 'proper' target in the summer, I'd be all for it. We can't spend any money, the squad is build for a more pragmatic approach, and we would end up in mid table with no worry about looking over our shoulder. This was the main reason for keeping Eustace in post rather than sacking in October and asking Rooney to turn our squad into something they're not, but hey ho

Obvs if a Cooper level manager is available now, then we should get them now.
Nikola Zigic eyes Birmingham City job.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Nikola Zigic

You and I are friends now but I’d have to return to a war footing if it happened. No hard feelings.

I think it'd be quite poetic, almost a decade later the world is righted and we can all admit I was correct all along.

We will always be friends and won't even ask you to apologise.

We're all in it together for the project.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Tam
14:01, Tue 2 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Nikola Zigic

I think it'd be quite poetic, almost a decade later the world is righted and we can all admit I was correct all along.

We will always be friends and won't even ask you to apologise.

We're all in it together for the project.

Another advantage would be that I've been suffering a little from insomnia lately, so at least it would address that.
Make Blues Great Again
STD
14:04, Tue 2 Jan
I'm interested in the job as well, given some of the recent managers I reckon I'd do alright
Moist
14:05, Tue 2 Jan
🤡😂