Lee Carsley 8/1
Gary Rowett 10/1
John Eustace 12/1
Graham Potter 16/1

Frank Lampard 12/1
Steve Bruce 33/1
Danny Crowley 33/1
17:15, Tue 2 Jan
Might stick a ton on Brucie just to watch his odds shift to one of the favourites and watch evreyone shit it 😎
17:56, Tue 2 Jan
Fiver on Rowett.
18:25, Tue 2 Jan
Danny Crowley? Whatever. May as well of put Sol Campbell on the list he's got about as much chance.
18:29, Tue 2 Jan
Cooper odds on again now
18:29, Tue 2 Jan
Interesting Hasenhuttl isn’t on the list at all considering some of the names that have made it
18:32, Tue 2 Jan
We need to understand we are looking for a new manager at the same time as Plymouth and Swansea. True powerhouses of the game.
18:33, Tue 2 Jan
TrickyBlue
Interesting Hasenhuttl isn’t on the list at all considering some of the names that have made it

He’d be higher on my list if I was Palace than Cooper tbh. Cracking manager that did wonders at a shite Southampton.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:35, Tue 2 Jan
The Fly
Oddschecker.
Steve Cooper 3/2
Tony Mowbray 7/2
Jesse Marsch 4/1
Lee Carsley 8/1
Gary Rowett 10/1
John Eustace 12/1
Graham Potter 16/1

Frank Lampard 12/1
Steve Bruce 33/1
Danny Crowley 33/1

David Beckham 99/1
18:39, Tue 2 Jan
Latest from Oddschecker

[www.oddschecker.com]
18:41, Tue 2 Jan
At this point, odds mean nothing as it will be dictated by people reading nonsense on twitter and believing it hence the change in odds.

Sky Sports saying Cooper waiting for a premier league job yet SkyBet have him as 8/13. Makes no sense.
18:47, Tue 2 Jan
It will be a Premier League job when he takes us there.
18:49, Tue 2 Jan
danielbcfc
At this point, odds mean nothing as it will be dictated by people reading nonsense on twitter and believing it hence the change in odds.

Sky Sports saying Cooper waiting for a premier league job yet SkyBet have him as 8/13. Makes no sense.

They want to make money?

I'll piss my knickers if its Coops to be fair.
18:57, Tue 2 Jan
So a Sky Journalist rings Cooper and says are you taking the Birmingham job. Does Cooper say;

A. No I’m waiting for a Premiership job

Or

B. Yes I’m taking the job but keep it to yourself.
19:00, Tue 2 Jan
Camlan
So a Sky Journalist rings Cooper and says are you taking the Birmingham job. Does Cooper say;

A. No I’m waiting for a Premiership job

Or

B. Yes I’m taking the job but keep it to yourself.

So a journalist is going to keep quiet, when he has a scoop?