18:30, Tue 2 Jan
Take it, dudes
18:36, Tue 2 Jan
Evening Jesse
18:37, Tue 2 Jan
Yeeeeehaaaaw
18:37, Tue 2 Jan
Its amazing how fast all the managers register on SHA.
18:42, Tue 2 Jan
Was just hopin we could be nicer to each other and back the club we all support. Ridiculous really.
18:46, Tue 2 Jan
Nobody's disagreeing dude.
18:46, Tue 2 Jan
Peakyblue
Was just hopin we could be nicer to each other and back the club we all support. Ridiculous really.
πŸ‘
Hopefully an appointment that brings the fanbase together this time.
18:50, Tue 2 Jan
Peakyblue
πŸ‘
Tony Fantastico
18:53, Tue 2 Jan
Peakyblue

It would make a nice change from all the name-calling crap that so often gets served up on here.
18:53, Tue 2 Jan

spot on mate. i personally have hated this period

we have been open to ridicule to the footballing world once more

and never have I seen a new manager appointment met with such vitriol at St Andrews - Rooney got hounded out on his first outing and it never recovered, only results would have changed that but they never materialised

for reasons well documented WR had to hit the ground running, and results proved he couldn’t

all around it spoke a good game but failed to deliver - all this talk of changing how we are going to play proved bull shine… don’t tell me, show me

hopefully the circus is over but we’ll see
18:58, Tue 2 Jan
Peakyblue
Take it, dudes

πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
πŸ’™
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:02, Tue 2 Jan
Did he never recover because of the fans or because he isnt up to scratch as a manager?

The personal comments were appaling but he is Wayne Rooney - he scored a hatrick on his man united european debut, he burst onto the scene as a 16 yr old - he seems to be the kind of bloke that can deal with pressure. I think anyone blaming the fans for not giving him a fair shot are scraping the barrel - the simple fact is that if he started to get results the fanbase would not give a shit who he was, but he didnt. If he was a good enough manager the results would have come.
19:07, Tue 2 Jan
Peakyblue

Totally rad idea. Lets all stop being jerks.
19:09, Tue 2 Jan
I'm with you mate. Let's reset and bring the positivity back.