10:32, Wed 3 Jan
Something you really want to happen

Something you can take or leave

Something you don’t want to happen

Something I want to happen: Blues to really progress in the FA Cup…to win it in my lifetime

Something I can take or leave: promotion to the Premier League armchair fans league. With VAR and potential 8pm on a Saturday kick off…yes, I know that there are huge financial benefits etc but for me, the PL is not what it used to be.

Something I don’t want to happen: for the atmosphere at St Andrew’s to continue as it has been for a few years…that famous Tilton roar is no more…I just hope it doesn’t stay this way.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
11:00, Wed 3 Jan
Made in Daegu
Something you really want to happen

Something you can take or leave

Something I want to happen: Qualify to play in Europe

Something I can take or leave: The FA Cup the FA cup is not what it used to be.

Something I don’t want to happen: for the atmosphere at St Andrew’s to continue as it has been for a few years.
11:11, Wed 3 Jan
Something you really want to happen - Blues to be established as a top half PL team playing exciting, entertaining football, challenging for trophies

Something you can take or leave - a new stadium; St Andrews filled with 30,000 'proper Blues' fans will do for me in my lifetime

- Relegation to League 1; it's still a possibility unfortunately, and for those screaming "yeah but rich new owners," what happened when Sullivan & Gold first took over?
Dan
11:12, Wed 3 Jan
8pm kick offs on a Saturday would be fantastic. 8-9 hours pre match drinking and then back out after for the night.
11:14, Wed 3 Jan
Dan
Agreed.
Championship tv schedule is going to be barmy next year anyway
Tony Fantastico
11:16, Wed 3 Jan
Blues win every game from now, moving forward, indefinitely
Happy Clapper
11:25, Wed 3 Jan
Something you really want to happen - back to number 1 in the arrests league next year

Something you can take or leave - playing out from the back

- Jesse Marsch