Tam
17:04, Wed 3 Jan
Bordesley not Small Heath
Bluenose27
Good luck to him. Despite his failings and that he was a woeful appointment, I do sympathise with him that he was never accepted by the fans, the abuse and toxicity he got, and that the owners did him no favours whatsoever with their statements after appointing him.

Really felt for him after the Hull game. Managers getting abuse is nothing new but it's normally
after a really bad run

Imagine it's your first game at home, you naturally want to be welcomed and people are already screaming 'Chunt' at you and 'fck off back to America"

I was in GML. Couldn't believe my ears that evening, very un Blues like i thought at the time ( but maybe it wasn't )

It seemed like collective hysteria that night, whipped up by partly the preceding events, but also via social media. I got the impression that people couldn't wait to have a go. It was horrible.
Make Blues Great Again
17:05, Wed 3 Jan
Don't be. Ignore idiocy and continue to enjoy the ride as best you can.
17:08, Wed 3 Jan
Tam
Tam
Bordesley not Small Heath
Bluenose27
Good luck to him. Despite his failings and that he was a woeful appointment, I do sympathise with him that he was never accepted by the fans, the abuse and toxicity he got, and that the owners did him no favours whatsoever with their statements after appointing him.

Really felt for him after the Hull game. Managers getting abuse is nothing new but it's normally
after a really bad run

Imagine it's your first game at home, you naturally want to be welcomed and people are already screaming 'Chunt' at you and 'fck off back to America"

I was in GML. Couldn't believe my ears that evening, very un Blues like i thought at the time ( but maybe it wasn't )

It seemed like collective hysteria that night, whipped up by partly the preceding events, but also via social media. I got the impression that people couldn't wait to have a go. It was horrible.
Yeah not good
Tony Fantastico
17:13, Wed 3 Jan
I think we need to encourage someone to take Rooney on, quickly. Financially (for us) it's for the best.

Anyone willing to supply a reference?

Where could he end up, who do we need to contact to make a recommendation?

I reckon Al-Ettifaq might be a good shout?
17:23, Wed 3 Jan
Pukka pies. "I ent sold em coz the customers are shit".
I am with you on the abuse issue, nobody deserves that. None of us wanted Rooney, Eustace's sacking and Rooneys appointment were totally mishandled which is on Garry Cook. Rooney is a victim of his own fame, hired to raise our profile but he ended up sinking the team.
17:58, Wed 3 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Rags
I hope he does well.

Rooney ?

So do i.

Let's hope the CEO in his next role doesn't set him up to fail before he's taken a training session
Exactly this.