13:52, Wed 3 Jan
Would she have made a better caretaker than Steve Spooner?
13:53, Wed 3 Jan
If the club care about clicks, impressions and attention - that would have got it
13:54, Wed 3 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Would she have made a better caretaker than Steve Spooner?

IMO, no.
13:56, Wed 3 Jan
Better pedigree - undeniable, maybe doesn't know the squad as well as Spooner - but he's done it once before and it was a shambles.

Would have made a good episode on the Netflix doc
14:12, Wed 3 Jan
Not happy with Spooner in charge. Was a disaster last time. Need a gaffer in quickly otherwise the rot will continue.
14:14, Wed 3 Jan
The whole club was a disaster last time, it was during the covid lockdown with Clotet etc. We also gave as many minutes to kids as possible so Speakman could get a bonus before he left.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:24, Wed 3 Jan
It's an FA Cup game against Hull, we'll survive. Let's get it right instead of rushing it.
14:27, Wed 3 Jan
Bcfc 26
Not happy with Spooner in charge. Was a disaster last time. Need a gaffer in quickly otherwise the rot will continue.

He's got no fans
Happy Clapper
14:28, Wed 3 Jan
You want some?
14:31, Wed 3 Jan
We also gave as many minutes to kids as possible so Speakman could get a bonus before he left.

Wow
14:32, Wed 3 Jan
Bcfc 26

There's no rush. It'd be nice to get someone in quickly but getting the right man in is much more important.

There's not many matches in January - even if it takes 3 weeks to sort it out, that'll only be 2 league games that we'll have played under Spooner.
14:32, Wed 3 Jan
Bcfc 26

It'll be one game, a cup one that I'm not arsed about. No point rushing. Look what happened last time. I'd rather we take our time. I think we'll have a new man in charge by Monday at the very latest, possibly Friday but with Spooner still in charge for Saturday.
15:16, Wed 3 Jan
lol Darren Carter perhaps not Hope Powell. she aint all that
i can't wait for spooner's blues tv interviews. he's never happy and also asks if we know what nemisis means
15:18, Wed 3 Jan
BriHughesy
i can't wait for spooner's blues tv interviews. he's never happy and also asks if we know what nemisis means

Would have been worth it just to see Joey Barton’s reaction a to a black woman given the caretakers gig
15:25, Wed 3 Jan
Iain_Gavin
BriHughesy

Would have been worth it just to see Joey Barton’s reaction a to a black woman given the caretakers gig

For that reason alone I’m in.