In summer

Is my prediction
....could be wrong but I predicted Rooney in August

After an interim job for someone in meantime
18:23, Wed 3 Jan
Cheers
18:26, Wed 3 Jan
Good shout đź‘Ť
No one’s mentioned him (?), likely to be sacked soon, has a promotion from the Championship on his CV, ManC link, right kind of football…

Let’s hope fans latch on to this and stop banging on about Cooper for a while.
18:27, Wed 3 Jan
I think you should stick to Greece or Spain in summer. That's my prediction.
18:28, Wed 3 Jan
I'd be surprised if they sack Kompany, thought that he's quite popular with fans despite this season's results and he's ahead of schedule on Burnley's own version of the project
18:29, Wed 3 Jan
Spain mate. Always Spain.
This I can get on board with!
18:32, Wed 3 Jan
I think every man and is dog knew about rooney
19:35, Wed 3 Jan
Would love this
19:38, Wed 3 Jan
I don't think he'll by sacked by Burnley this season. I think they'd have done it by now. Just get the sense they're prepared to give him another season in the champ.
07:14, Thu 4 Jan
colinp
I think every man and is dog knew about rooney

Don't think the post I put on in August re Ronney inbound indicates this.... But whatever
STD
09:52, Thu 4 Jan
tebily
I'd be surprised if they sack Kompany, thought that he's quite popular with fans despite this season's results and he's ahead of schedule on Burnley's own version of the project

If they were to sack him then they would have to do it around now, if they sacked him when they get relegated then I'd be shocked if he came to us as it would make no sense from a Burnley perspective, but strange things happen in life and football
Moist
10:46, Thu 4 Jan
STD
Won't happen but if for whatever reason it did and they sacked him I'd definitely have Kompany at blues