21:25, Wed 3 Jan
The internet has opened up the chance of witnessing them. We’ve got thousands. The fanbase has never been madder than right now
Tony Fantastico
21:28, Wed 3 Jan
And plenty of delusional too.

People think we have a chance of Potter, Arne Slot also mentioned 🤡
21:35, Wed 3 Jan
Just for the record since I've spoken negatively on Marsch, I will be behind him if appointed and will go to the same games regardless of who's in charge. I do think Marsch will be poorly received and that's a real shame, any manager deserves a shot, but we could really do with galvanising after the fractious reign of Rooney. Could be a masterstroke. He just doesn't fill me with confidence one bit.

Whoever we get in, we KRO and support the manager and the team.
21:36, Wed 3 Jan
Who's suggested Arne Slot?

They're ambitious, I'll give them that.

I'd like to shake them by the hand.
21:36, Wed 3 Jan
Whoever it is, I hope the first game is a win, just to build some goodwill
21:50, Wed 3 Jan
Waggeh
Who's suggested Arne Slot?

They're ambitious, I'll give them that.

I'd like to shake them by the hand.

You can't, they've been put into a straight jacket.

Can't remember who it was but it was on Monday afternoon.
Everyone has gone batshit, I’ve just seen a TikTok video dedicated to a man they love called Gary Rowett.
Gazball?
23:56, Wed 3 Jan
I’ll get behind whoever gets the gig, and has been mentioned before short of Pep or Klopp getting it they’ll be some who think it shouldn’t be them…. The old maxim you can’t please all the people all the time.

I don’t think people professing disquiet about an appointment is a bad thing….. it’s not North Korea… as long it’s done with a bit of reasoning all well and good

As Shakespeare said ‘to thy known self be true’
03:24, Thu 4 Jan
The internet has opened up the chance of witnessing them. We’ve got thousands. The fanbase has never been madder than right now

The sad truth about it is that it was the internet that robbed them of their good season, not Cook and Rooney. People just need someone to hate. Someone to blame. Someone to have the right to have a misinformed opinion about.

IF young Kai Rooney hadn’t taken to the internet that fateful evening on hearing his dad was coming home to manage at Birmingham City soon, and if our eagled-eyed fans hadn’t been trawling the internet and put two and two together correctly (fair play to them, no blame attached) then old Cookie-boy could’ve sealed the deal behind closed doors and kept his powder dry until JE had lost the next two or three on the bounce, which was odds on to happen imminently given the fixtures etc - all of which Rooney had to deal with having been thrown in at the deep end, no pushed in at the deep end, by a hastily arranged, and badly botched, press conference that basically set him up to fail. All they could do then was watch and effing pray that he’d get something going after that initial run of tough games but it was too late.

JE would most likely have lost those games. Even after the final two wins the fans were looking at the fixtures and predicting very little return. Rooney had that, plus a hate campaign and a millstone of no fear football around his neck but he tried. Then he tried again. He’s every bit as gutted as the fans. They had a potentially promising season temporarily ruined. He’s had his career crashed and he’s been abused by the people he was trying to help. If not for the internet Rooney may have come in after the Sunderland game and, whilst many wouldn’t be impressed, they’d support him because it was now quite obvious we needed a change from honest John (see the Rags New Manager Playbook for details) but you can’t shout abuse at the internet (without a tin foil helmet), you need to shout abuse at someone through the internet. And in real life. And his family. Even before he’s started. Because you want what’s best for the club and guess what? You were right to hate him! Congratulations all round 🎉
04:16, Thu 4 Jan
On Facebook i just read a very angry comment from someone who didn't want Rooney to stay but can't believe we sacked him before we allowed him to sign Raul Jimenez