12:07, Thu 4 Jan
El Mayor
Wazball
Apparently Shuttleworth is still there too, I read he walked previously.

I was told he walked.

This is just based of the Mowbray Mail article which said they (Cole, O’Shea, Shuttleworth) remain at the club. If you’ve been told I’d imagine that’s a better source.
If Cole and O’Shea walk they won’t get any dole for ages.
I've never met the bloke bloke but I dislike Ashley Cole immensely for some reason. Someone who works at the club did describe him to me as a Dick though so that helps I suppose
If I had the wings of a sparrow
STD
12:48, Thu 4 Jan
El Mayor
Wazball

I was told he walked.

He has but still sorting out contract and stuff
Moist
12:53, Thu 4 Jan
Weren't they the boards appointments rather than Rooneys ?
12:55, Thu 4 Jan
Not sure, but wasn't Cole with Rooney at Derby? played for them for a season when in full on FFP cheat mode
Up the feckin Blues
Think he was the season before.
13:01, Thu 4 Jan
Bluesince62
Not sure, but wasn't Cole with Rooney at Derby? played for them for a season when in full on FFP cheat mode

I think it was with Lampard, the season before Rooney joined.
In blue jeans?
13:20, Thu 4 Jan
Cattellroadcorner
I've never met the bloke bloke but I dislike Ashley Cole immensely for some reason. Someone who works at the club did describe him to me as a Dick though so that helps I suppose

He cheated on Cheryl Cole and got Aliou Cisse sent off in our first premier league game with a shocking dive

Oh Ashley Cole…
13:36, Thu 4 Jan
This seems pretty standard. I dont see how this is even news?? It's easier to find one man who may or may not want to bring in his own team rather than find a man that definitely needs to bring in extra coaches with him.
14:30, Thu 4 Jan
If happy with the coaches the new manager just needs to bring his own assistant.

Looking back at the Sunderland statement when mowbray went so did his assistant but first team coaches remained to support Dodds.

Not sure about other candidates we've been linked with.
15:29, Sat 6 Jan
Both in the dugout, think it was expected tbf but makes it more likely they’ll be sticking around?
15:46, Sat 6 Jan
Wazball
El Mayor
Wazball

I was told he walked.

This is just based of the Mowbray Mail article which said they (Cole, O’Shea, Shuttleworth) remain at the club. If you’ve been told I’d imagine that’s a better source.

Nah I was told wrong he hasn’t walked.
15:53, Sat 6 Jan
El Mayor
Wazball
El Mayor
Wazball

I was told he walked.

Nah I was told wrong he hasn’t walked.

Correct Dan. He is in the dugout with AC and JO'S at Hull as is the security bloke.