09:38, Fri 5 Jan
Is it fine tuning a concert grand piano or trying to get a tune out of a bag of spanner’s?
09:42, Fri 5 Jan
Bag of spanner’s
Ask them “pretty please “ for some effort first
09:46, Fri 5 Jan
It would of been just fine tweaking before WR come in.

Think now is about getting us organised, getting some confidence back into the boys and hopefully 3 points next weekend sets them up for a good run and pulling away from the relegation battle.
09:49, Fri 5 Jan
Sanderson should start playing like Maldini again.

Miyoshi playing like Messi.

Burke and Hogan the new dream team.
09:49, Fri 5 Jan
The squad is pretty decent I'd say, we're a goalkeeper and a striker away from being one of the best non-parachute payments sides in the division.

If any of them can stay bastarding fit for more than a couple of games.

I trust in old Uncle Tone to sort 'em out.
09:54, Fri 5 Jan
Waggeh
The squad is pretty decent I'd say, we're a goalkeeper and a striker away from being one of the best non-parachute payments sides in the division.

Ditto mate.

If JJ goes I'd expect us to bring in a few this month on permanents.
09:56, Fri 5 Jan
Hopefully we're starting to come out the other side of this injury hell. Drameh and Buchanan back. Anderson, Long and T Roberts creeping back into matchday squads. If we can get Laird fit in the next month things will be looking up - especially if we can add a couple of players. Lot of big 'if's' mind.
10:14, Fri 5 Jan
Waggeh

The squad is lacking a bit of depth but good enough for mid table. He just needs to pick them up, dust them off and give them some tactics that suit them.

Hopefully even if we don't sell JJ then we can still look at adding one or two players - we were bidding for strikers right to the deadline in the summer, till we ran out of timed and just took Burke. Though that budget might all be gone on Burke and Drameh.
David Xavis
It would of been just fine tweaking before WR come in.

Think now is about getting us organised, getting some confidence back into the boys and hopefully 3 points next weekend sets them up for a good run and pulling away from the relegation battle.

Yep. We have a good first XI for the level. Get our best players performing again (Bielik and Dembele in particular), and we'll be on the up.
We have a good crop of players who looked confused and completely shot of confidence during WR's tenure.

I'd back a good coach to get them playing some decent stuff soon enough.
10:38, Fri 5 Jan
Bobharford
Is it fine tuning a concert grand piano or trying to get a tune out of a bag of spanner’s?

It is a bit like hearing the difference between a piano and a tuna…
You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
Waggeh

It will be interesting to see how Ruddy performs now, always got the impression he was one of the more unhappier players
after WR's arrival. Plus, I presume he will revert back to his old role of just being a keeper now